Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Danika Patrick's "Unfair Advantage"

  1. #1
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Robby Gordon is complaining that Danika Patrick has an unfair advantage because.........

    She weighs less therefore her car is lighter therefore she'd go faster.

    Robby says he won't race against her until something is done about it.

    Robby Gordon can

    STFU!!! and GTFO!!!

    then and maybe lose some weight. The rules have no weight limitation. What about a light male driver? Will he boycott him too? Robby weighs approximately 200 pounds. If a fella comes in weighing 150 is he going to piss and moan? Wtf does he want, weight classes like in boxing...separated by 3 pounds?

    I don't watch oval racing but I hope she kicks everyone's ass just to be in history books.
    Last edited by Busyman; 05-30-2005 at 05:33 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  2. Sports Club   -   #2
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    I agree with you.

    The complaint is ridiculous, unless there is some form of rule / handicapping system a la horse racing.

  3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,532
    See here for other absurd remarks Someone left the gate open in the lounge

    http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t96342.html

  4. Sports Club   -   #4
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    No need to get all sniffy mate.

    Sport can be fun too.

  5. Sports Club   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    See here for other absurd remarks Someone left the gate open in the lounge

    http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t96342.html
    Do you practice at being a twat.
    Last edited by manker; 05-29-2005 at 09:43 PM. Reason: gypos
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  6. Sports Club   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Robby Gordon is complaining than Danika Patrick has an unfair advantage because.........

    She weighs less therefore her car is lighter therefore I'd go faster.

    Robby says he won't race against her until something is done about it.

    Robby Gordon can

    STFU!!! and GTFO!!!

    then and maybe lose some weight. The rules have no weight limitation. What about a light male driver? Will he boycott him too? Robby weighs approximately 200 pounds. If a fella comes in weighing 150 is he going to piss and moan? Wtf does he want, weight classes like in boxing...separated by 3 pounds?

    I don't watch oval racing but I hope she kicks everyone's ass just to be in history books.
    Quite right. I don't care if she wins or not but obviously she has just as much right to compete as anyone else. As you say a skinny bloke could enter and no-one would raise an eyebrow.

    Robby Gordon clearly didn't think thro' his statement.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  7. Sports Club   -   #7
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,532
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    See here for other absurd remarks Someone left the gate open in the lounge

    http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t96342.html
    Do you practice at being a twat.

    Who rattled your cage cunt?

  8. Sports Club   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Do you practice at being a twat.

    Who rattled your cage cunt?
    Uh ... you.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  9. Sports Club   -   #9
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    i agree with robby gordon.

    there should be a minimum wieght measured in car+driver
    Last edited by GepperRankins; 05-29-2005 at 09:53 PM.

  10. Sports Club   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    i agree with robby gordon
    Your rodding has no effect on me.

    Or maybe you're counting on Busy polarising your opinions for you
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •