Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Off Season Puntsphere Rumours.

Schmeichel was at the top of his game at 35 tho, and still had maybe 2/3 years or premiership quality keepin' in him, remember when he was 35 was teh year you did the Treble.

Imagine, Petr Cech is only 22

2. Sports Club   -   #42
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Kevin Phillips to Celtic, c£700,000.

Sounds reasonable, S'Ton clearing out and Phillips already having worked for Strachan.

3. Sports Club   -   #43
    Forssell (Chelsea) has been sold to Birmingham where he has spent the last 2 years on loan to (This years loan cut short because of an injury) for £3 mill.

Not sure if this is good or bad, Mourinho is either clearing out his strikers so he can offer big bucks for a world class Striker or just likes a smaller squad in which case i would have liked Forssell to stay at least for another season. Cause he hasn't really played for us for over 2 years.

4. Sports Club   -   #44
    Looks like Bellamy to Everton.

It's probably about the best he can get, I can't see man U, Arsenal or Chelsea being interested, obviously not newcastle Utd and I have herad nothing from Liverpool.

They also have the £6,000,000 and can afford the wages. So if he stays in the UK Everton has got to be the best bet.

Oh and champs league football, obviously.
    Last edited by JPaul; 06-12-2005 at 09:51 AM.

5. Sports Club   -   #45
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul

It's probably about the best he can get, I can't see man U, Arsenal or Chelsea being interested, obviously not newcastle Utd and I have herad nothing from Liverpool.

They also have the £6,000,000 and can afford the wages. So if he stays in the UK Everton has got to be the best bet.

Newcastle are interested in swapping bellamy and robert to man city for shaun wright phillips.

6. Sports Club   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles

Newcastle are interested in swapping bellamy and robert to man city for shaun wright phillips.
    Do you think he would want to go to Man City, particularly with everton in 4th place and looking at Champs League football.

7. Sports Club   -   #47
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Why would Shaun Wright Phillips want to go to Newcastle

I suppose anywhere is better than City but he could take his pick. I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at Arsenal eventually.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Sports Club   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

I suppose anywhere is better than City but he could take his pick. I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at Arsenal eventually.
    Good point, he is a rare wee player.

But why would he go to Arsenal. I think he is more likely to follow in his da's footsteps.

9. Sports Club   -   #49
    manker's Avatar effendi
    That must make him difficult to drug test
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Sports Club   -   #50
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

Good point, he is a rare wee player.

But why would he go to Arsenal. I think he is more likely to follow in his da's footsteps.

And end up playing for burnley.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast