Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hatton v Tszyu

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Is this anouther great white dope ? He's english ? A fan favorite little younger than the Ruskie too !
    Yup, he's English but we're not holding that against him for tonight. He is white and used to have a problem with cuts early on in his career but has either toughened up his dermus or has become more adept at avoiding fists.

I'm really looking forward to this fight now and maybe will pay provided I don't get too mankered with the Babycham tonight.
    Wtf is Babycham?

edit: nvm. I see it's a gaysplarkinggirliedrink.
    Last edited by Busyman; 06-04-2005 at 10:36 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Sports Club   -   #22
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Is this anouther great white dope ? He's english ? A fan favorite little younger than the Ruskie too !
    Yup, he's English but we're not holding that against him for tonight. He is white and used to have a problem with cuts early on in his career but has either toughened up his dermus or has become more adept at avoiding fists.

I'm really looking forward to this fight now and maybe will pay provided I don't get too mankered with the Babycham tonight.
    Feck that, it's on BBC radio.

Listen for free, particularly if you can't see properly anyway.

3. Sports Club   -   #23
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Great!!! Hatton won.

Kostya gave up after round 11. Wtf?

It was a good wrestling match.

After seeing the Manchester crowd I knew Kostya was going to lose.

1. Kostya had only 1 fan in the audience....Russell Crowe. They even booed Australia's national anthem.

2. Hatton could hit just Kostya's glove really hard and fans would have an orgasm.

3. 2 European judges, 1 from New York

4. European ref let Hatton hold allllll night.

5. Kostya's old, Hatton's young. Hatton's energy almost never diminished. He was a bull in the ring.

6. Hatton has a good chin.

7. I don't really like Kostya.

I also hate a quitter. If you only have 1 more round to go in a possible close fight FUCKING FIGHT THE LAST ROUND!!!

I mean I really don't think there was a chance in hell of Kostya getting a decision with those judges and that crowd in Hatton's hometown but you gotta fucking fight. I've seen shit decisions before.

I did think that was fucked up when Hatton purposely went below the belt after that break but ultimately either way he kicked Kostya's ass.

I doubt he'll get away with that much holding in the future though. Smart move in his hometown. I liked the strategy.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Sports Club   -   #24
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    European Judges are not in the UK's interest...

We arent exactly the favourite country there at the moment...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. Sports Club   -   #25
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul

Feck that, it's on BBC radio.

Listen for free, particularly if you can't see properly anyway.
    Cheers, JP. I read that last night and couldn't tune the radio in, I was about to post in HardwareWorld but teh missus offered assistance. Unfortunately she was equally mankered.

Anyway, sounds like an awesome fight. I think it was shown earlier this morning on normal Sky Sports but I missed that too, it'll probably be on later in the week.

Still can't quite believe he won
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Sports Club   -   #26
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Great!!! Hatton won.

Kostya gave up after round 11. Wtf?

It was a good wrestling match.

After seeing the Manchester crowd I knew Kostya was going to lose.

1. Kostya had only 1 fan in the audience....Russell Crowe. They even booed Australia's national anthem.

2. Hatton could hit just Kostya's glove really hard and fans would have an orgasm.

3. 2 European judges, 1 from New York

4. European ref let Hatton hold allllll night.

5. Kostya's old, Hatton's young. Hatton's energy almost never diminished. He was a bull in the ring.

6. Hatton has a good chin.

7. I don't really like Kostya.

I also hate a quitter. If you only have 1 more round to go in a possible close fight FUCKING FIGHT THE LAST ROUND!!!

I mean I really don't think there was a chance in hell of Kostya getting a decision with those judges and that crowd in Hatton's hometown but you gotta fucking fight. I've seen shit decisions before.

I did think that was fucked up when Hatton purposely went below the belt after that break but ultimately either way he kicked Kostya's ass.

I doubt he'll get away with that much holding in the future though. Smart move in his hometown. I liked the strategy.
    I totally agree with the quitter statement. I don't understand why he didn't come out for the last round but then I didn't see the fight.

Hatton said before the fight that he'll (eventually) come across your way to further his career by fighting Gatti or Harris should he win. Hopefully he'll meet with more success than others who've trodden the same path.

Btw, I also don't think Euro judges would have been an advantage and isn't Crowe from NZ - they hate teh Aussies
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Sports Club   -   #27
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    I'm sure it will also appear on UKNova, big fights and games normally do.
    Last edited by JPaul; 06-05-2005 at 11:24 AM.

8. Sports Club   -   #28
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Good darts, that man!

9. Sports Club   -   #29
    Rizindon's Avatar Poster
    how many of u here actually box ..... do u know what its like in the ring ....

10. Sports Club   -   #30
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Not me but yes

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast