Thread: FioS Is Coming

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    For a limited time, employees and retirees of Verizon companies who live in FiOS-qualified areas can now get super-fast FiOS Internet Service for just $39.95 per month, a $10 savings off the regular price.

The discount only applies to the 15 Megabits per second (Mbps) downstream/2 Mbps upstream, residential service. Employees who currently subscribe to the 5/2 Mbps service, can upgrade to the faster service and get triple the download speed for the regular price of the 5/2 Mbps service.

Verizon FiOS Internet Service is powered by fiber optics, so it’s incredibly fast. You'll experience entertainment, music, online games and other features – all at lightning speed. FiOS Internet Service includes MSN® Premium software. With MSN Premium, you'll get more control and more protection. In fact, it comes with some of the most powerful Internet security tools around, such as MSN Firewall and MSN Virus Guard.
    I can't wait!!!

If you pay more, you can get 25 or 50 Mbps, up to 4 telco lines, and 400 channels of digital TV.....on one fiber.

The phone company is about to but heads with cable and satellite baby.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Jesus

Kind of makes my 512kb/s connection look very puny. Will there be any cap on how much bandwidth you're allowed to use>

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Interesting. The opposite is also true where I live: http://www.videotron.com/services/en/telephonie/1.jsp

The cable company is offering telephone service.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Phlegm
    Jesus

Kind of makes my 512kb/s connection look very puny. Will there be any cap on how much bandwidth you're allowed to use>
    No
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Interesting. The opposite is also true where I live: http://www.videotron.com/services/en/telephonie/1.jsp

The cable company is offering telephone service.
    Oh Comcast cable does telephone service. However, coax does not remotely have the capacity of fiber.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232