Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ahhh...ok...WTF!!!!

manker's Avatar effendi
    I think RF posted this yesterday in the Drawing Room. Duno what to make of it but in the clip it was mentioned that they're near an airbase.

The News Report is real enough.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I think RF posted this yesterday in the Drawing Room. Duno what to make of it but in the clip it was mentioned that they're near an airbase.

The News Report is real enough.
    if you check some of my links,he does it in other places.Might be a "War Of The Worlds" stunt

3. Lounge   -   #13
    manker's Avatar effendi
    If it is a stunt, then it's a cunning stunt.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Could have been any number of whether/environmental anomalies, but it's more than likely a man made hoax. They said they picked the location In Las Vegas? And the "Prophet" said that one of these miraculous crafts will be low enough to see in Las Vegas – shocking coincidence

Air force bases rarely respond to all press and media enquiries

5. Lounge   -   #15
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <

Laugh

I saw it yesterday, and I didn't know what to believe.

The guy, who apparently were paranoid, isn't exactly the most credible of persons.

Then again, maybe there is something to what Michel Foucault argued, that the cathegory madness is a product of the modern time (and that these people actually have something useful to contribute after all ).
    (/done with exams)

Honestly, I believe we're not alone in the universe, so who knows? The odds are incredible slim for this to be an alien mothership though (slightly better odds for it to be their more standard "scout" ship).

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    Could have been any number of whether/environmental anomalies, but it's more than likely a man made hoax. They said they picked the location In Las Vegas? And the "Prophet" said that one of these miraculous crafts will be low enough to see in Las Vegas – shocking coincidence

im sorry but i dont understand your reply coincidence to what the video is shot in los angelas

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez

im sorry but i dont understand your reply coincidence to what the video is shot in los angelas
    it is? thought it was shot in veges (or vegas? too lazy to google this morning? )

Still not buying it though, I'd love to see him decode this Hebrew text for us and give us a full explanation

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    it is? thought it was shot in veges (or vegas? too lazy to google this morning? )

Still not buying it though, I'd love to see him decode this Hebrew text for us and give us a full explanation
    "The Text Is too powerfull for you weak humans" its easy to say the craft is balloon but how can you explain the random spot,day,and time the news much be on this to

9. Lounge   -   #19
    The very fact that we're discussing this shows that the stunt has worked to some extent. Why were no real questions asked? Why did we receive only an exclusive demo, I would have liked to have been shown his understanding of the text, His medical files, a full interview for that matter, by somebody competent + I'd like to see him do it in other parts of the world at various times, out of reach (position) of man made satellites and other projection devices. And only then would I even consider the possibility of thinking there’s more to it

10. Lounge   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    It definitely took the reporter in.

I don't recall seeing such a 'summoning' of UFOs before, nor a complete lack of a plausible, more rational, explanation. As I said, I don't know what to make of it, my gut tells me it's not aliens but certainly interesting nonetheless.

In most of the stuff I've read, the military are quite content for the public to proclaim views of their secret aircraft tests as alien vessels but that doesn't explain this mysterious 'summoning'

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast