Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: a few IE errors.

  1. #1
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tj Mexico
    Posts
    1,430
    Hi, since a few weeks ago,
    some error are apearing when I go to some websites
    with Internet explorer...
    next I post the screencaps of these errors, and I hope
    someone can tell me if it can be fix.


  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    crazy skiing monkey
    Posts
    1,350
    *sigh*

    switch over to firefox, its so much better[/end of anti IE blabering]

    do you have the newest version? and i wouldnt mind to much if the adversiting on a certain site doesnt work (another thing great about firefox, the built in adblocker (+extra addon adblocker that works soooooooo easy)

    have you recently installed or uninstalled programs? maybe you uninstalled some plugin?
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a plane, high as fuck
    Posts
    5,637
    IE is the crappiest thing you will ever use.

    Click the "Get Firefox" link in my sig, you wont regret.

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    tools -> internet options -> advanced -> restore defaults

    this should fix it , enjoy.

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    numba1xclusive's Avatar Xclusive Gangsta
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by ThemaNIL
    tools -> internet options -> advanced -> restore defaults

    this should fix it , enjoy.

    Did you hafta tell him to fix it . The FireFox will not be happy.

    Da Numba1Xclusive King

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    IE is the crappiest thing you will ever use.

    Click the "Get Firefox" link in my sig, you wont regret.
    Firefox is the only way to go....Dunno why people are still using IE. If you use IE your askin for it.

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tj Mexico
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1xclusive
    Quote Originally Posted by ThemaNIL
    tools -> internet options -> advanced -> restore defaults

    this should fix it , enjoy.

    Did you hafta tell him to fix it . The FireFox will not be happy.
    ...
    and Wow! it worked, its fixed.
    Thanks guys,
    ooh and, 'I will give FireFox a try.

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    crazy skiing monkey
    Posts
    1,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    IE is the crappiest thing you will ever use.

    Click the "Get Firefox" link in my sig, you wont regret.
    Firefox is the only way to go....Dunno why people are still using IE. If you use IE your askin for it.
    FF is not the only way to go........ IE is just the only way NOT to go.......

    a large variation in used browsers is good (means better browsers, more choice, a harder time for spyware makers)
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •