Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: BattleField 2

GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    you can do that. i think. i think any vehicle with more than one seat and a squadleader becomes a mobile spawn point. i know it definatley works for tanks. not sure about aircraft - i haven't really played much online

2. Games   -   #92
    can any merkans tell me if i need to buy a seperate mic?

3. Games   -   #93
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Anyone seen this game for less than £27.99 in the UK? and when is it available...some places say 'pre order out on the 24th' whereas others state it is 'in stock'?

thanks

4. Games   -   #94
    if you can't afford it. kill everyone in the shop and then jump over the counter. i think it's worth it

it's out tomorrow. it better get delivered from amazon then too
    Last edited by GepperRankins; 06-23-2005 at 03:13 PM.

5. Games   -   #95
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    if you can't afford it. kill everyone in the shop and then jump over the counter. i think it's worth it
    knowing my skillz so far wih the bots i'd miss!

it's out tomorrow. it better get delivered from amazon then too
    ta

gonna try and see if i can get the demo to workonline till then

you bought your headset yet? so that you can shout obscenities at young kids who keep kicking your arse

6. Games   -   #96
    at E3 some guy said it would come with a USB mic, but now i don't think it will. so i might go into ponty tomorrow and get one. and nope, i'll be using it to issue orders and everyone will love me then MI6 will hire me and i'll have infinite money, gadgets and womenn . or maybe just shout at people and get frustrated

7. Games   -   #97
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    does anyone have a 9700 pro? and if so, does the retail game play well? I played the demo, and it plays fine, but I was just wondering If I should expect any issue with the full retail version. I have played demos in the past, and then the retail comes out, and it seems more hoggish on resources, but Im no expert either. I know my specs will be fine other than maybe the vid card (if at all, not real sure tho) I run 3.3ghz 1gig ram, and the vid card is 128, but obviously an older one. Just thought I would see if anyone with the same card has tried the retail version, and if theres any difference to the demo.

8. Games   -   #98
    Well Gepper has a 9600 Pro 128mb i think, and he's been playing it so all is good i guess.

9. Games   -   #99
    w00t. that postman is lucky i don't have his balls

i've been wating for a knock at the door all morning. when i get up to get the post i see the parcel just sat there in the poorch all stealable and shit

anyway... installing now

10. Games   -   #100
    w00t this game rawks so hard!!!11!!1!!!

i was driving a buggy with three of us in to a control point, then a full enemy buggy drove past. i decided this wasn't on so gave chase. there was a chase of about 30 seconds with my men spraying the enemy buggy and them what seemed running for their lives. eventually their buggy started putting out black smoke. they drove into a back alley behind a shop. one of our men got out and crept round the left while me and the other guy took the right. there was no one there so we started making our way back to the buggy and the emeny stood up from where they hid and were shooting us from on top of the shop. there was a short fire-fight which we won. then when the round finished my PC crashed, so now i'll never be able to see if there was a battlerecorder file

look at yourself dave, you're telling war stories about a computer game and you're talking to yourself second person

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast