Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: BattleField 2

(>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Well Gepper has a 9600 Pro 128mb i think, and he's been playing it so all is good i guess.

I have a 9600 pro and the game seems to run fine on medium settings (which it choose itself). Although I have only played on 16 player maps and haven't flown any jets. More players on screen or faster movement may take it's toll

@Dave - glad i'm not the only one getting ever so slightly carried away with this game
    Last edited by (>Zero Cool<); 06-24-2005 at 02:59 PM.

2. Games   -   #102
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    the only slowdown i've experienced is server lag

pity you can only join games from within BF2 itself. i'd love to show you up sometime

3. Games   -   #103
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    the only slowdown i've experienced is server lag

pity you can only join games from within BF2 itself. i'd love to show you up sometime

s'ok there is a fair sized line forming

still waiting on my copy arriving , making do with the demo atm loving my c4 side
    Last edited by (>Zero Cool<); 06-24-2005 at 02:59 PM.

4. Games   -   #104
    has anyone tried using battleLAN to play online with the cracked copies yet??
    id try it now but no1 i no has it.

5. Games   -   #105
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    k so finally i installed this thing, 2 things that bug me (and i know u guys that have played it know how to do it):

1) wtf, i can't find airplanes on any of the offline maps, only helicopters. i play online and they're there, but i need practice so i play offline mostly now till i get better. but there are no airplanes, no airfields no nothing. only craptacular helicopters (number 2 will explain why the helicopters suck)

2) cannot get my joystick to work in the game, hell i can't even find the option to turn it off or on or configure it in the game. i'd really like to use it to fly the helicopters and the airplanes (if i can find em offline...) cuz the keyboard and mouse combo just doesnt work.

so if someone has the time to quickly and shortly answer these questions, i'd greatly appreciate it. thanks in advance. something tells me already that number 1 is self-explanatory.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. Games   -   #106
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    k so finally i installed this thing, 2 things that bug me (and i know u guys that have played it know how to do it):

1) wtf, i can't find airplanes on any of the offline maps, only helicopters. i play online and they're there, but i need practice so i play offline mostly now till i get better. but there are no airplanes, no airfields no nothing. only craptacular helicopters (number 2 will explain why the helicopters suck)

2) cannot get my joystick to work in the game, hell i can't even find the option to turn it off or on or configure it in the game. i'd really like to use it to fly the helicopters and the airplanes (if i can find em offline...) cuz the keyboard and mouse combo just doesnt work.

so if someone has the time to quickly and shortly answer these questions, i'd greatly appreciate it. thanks in advance. something tells me already that number 1 is self-explanatory.
    I dont know about your joystick problems, BUT, to get the airplanes on maps in LAN mode, you need to select 32 player map, not 16.

7. Games   -   #107
    1) there's a few offline maps with planes. look for runways on the preview map

2) STFU pussy. flying heliboppers is easy with keyboard and mouse. i think you just configure joystick settings like keyboard settings, i'm not a pansy so i don't know

3) yeah the server screen pisses me off too. it locks up for a few minutes when you refresh, by the time you get your pc back all the stats have changed and you get knocked back because said server is now full, then you gotta do it again and only rarely do you get a ping. fix it dice

8. Games   -   #108
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    lol, love the number 3 addition, so very true

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. Games   -   #109
    anybody here who has Bought BF2, where is the Cd-Key located? my friend on AIM is bitching about how he cant find the key, i havent bought this game, but..for most stuff, isnt it just on the case?
    just posting here, seeing if maybe anybody can help...

update: hahaha, found it..asked another friend, he said everybody he knows asked him about where the cd key was.
    Last edited by colt45joe; 06-25-2005 at 03:51 AM.

10. Games   -   #110
    to anyone who plays

don't mean to be a dick but, if you want to be a squadleader. don't use jets or attack helicopters. at least try and hang about near an objective and don't get yourself shot in a stupid way, your team-mates rely on you

rant over. just remember that cos i'd hate to actually goto your house and TK you for real

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast