Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Newsgroups "Safe" From "Them"?

NEWSGROUPS!!!

I already said thats a good place to get music from but you replied implying you couldn't be assed.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    NEWSGROUPS!!!

I already said thats a good place to get music from but you replied implying you couldn't be assed.
    Yea but which ones... Ive use newsbin and bitsearch but cant find shit all.

3. Lounge   -   #13

Article count is how many files are in there. So 1176545 doesn't seem like "shit all for music" and thats only one group.

There ordered by article count, that means the more files that are in a group the high up on the list it is. Fucking retard.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    There ordered by article count, that means the more files that are in a group the high up on the list it is. Fucking retard.
    Thanks for the help you fuckin cocksucker. Now gtfo of my thread.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    I called you a fucking retard because it took me about 20 seconds to do all of that, also half the stuff you ask in here you could have googled for. It seems that no matter what advice people will offer you, you'll always be the lil bitch kid who thinks he's 1337 because his typing is worse than someone who 3 and half minutes old and lacks any common sense or the slightest wiff or a brain cell.

Too many long words?

6. Lounge   -   #16

I called you a fucking retard because it took me about 20 seconds to do all of that, also half the stuff you ask in here you could have googled for. It seems that no matter what advice people will offer you, you'll always be the lil bitch kid who thinks he's 1337 because his typing is worse than someone who 3 and half minutes old and lacks any common sense or the slightest wiff or a brain cell.

Too many long words?
    If you choose to help some1 with something atleast be polite while doing it. Everyone is a n00b at one point or another. Like yourself

7. Lounge   -   #17

Too many long words?
    If you choose to help some1 with something atleast be polite while doing it. Everyone is a n00b at one point or another. Like yourself

True, however you choose to stay n00bish just because your too fucking lazy to learn anything and thus require everyone to do even the simplist of googling tasks for you.

Would you rather have no help at all or help with an insult?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    True, however you choose to stay n00bish just because your too fucking lazy to learn anything and thus require everyone to do even the simplist of googling tasks for you.

Would you rather have no help at all or help with an insult?
    Theres no reason to insult someone when there just asking something... even if its "n00bish t0 t3h m4x0rzz".

9. Lounge   -   #19
    But the fact that the question was not only n00bish, but its been answered about a million times, there are hundreds of websites devoted to just answering your question.

Its the same with most of your questions, 2 seconds on google you would have your answer, yet you choose to ask it here, and for some reason feel its you mission to butcher to english language in the process.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Retired
    Moved, but not closed.

Linkin Park it's your own fault Peerzy started flaming

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast