Thread: Irreversible

Has anyone heard of IRREVERSIBLE? Someone said it was a really good movie... Its suppose to be, dare I say, French movie.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I dwnld that movie..and no subtitle but u can understand the story line...very graphic and good movie i can say..

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Its in verifried in a can ,,
    you can download subs for the film ....

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    i still have yet to get the srt subtitle file to work... so i havent been able to watch it

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@9 April 2003 - 16:22
    i still have yet to get the srt subtitle file to work... so i havent been able to watch it
    Normally, as long as the files names are the same (except the file extension of course) and both files are in the same directory, the subtitle will display automatically. Some players (like BS Player) let you manually load the subtitle file through its menu (CTRL-L for BSplayer).

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    ya, i guess i have to abandon my hope of using win media player, as it doesnt seem to be working with it.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Amazing movie! First foreign language film I've ever watched all the way through without subs.
    If you read the synopsis on imdb you generally get the idea and can watch it.
    The violent scene with the fire extinguisher is pretty shocking, at first I thought it was real!
    And the 10 minute rape scene is powerful stuff too...
    Well worth checking out.
    And Monica Belucci's in it!