View Poll Results: Ever been in a car accident?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

31 59.62%
  • No

10 19.23%
  • Not sure if mine counts as big (post)

11 21.15%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been in a car accident?

Poster
    We had another wreck last Thursday. First day of vacation. Rear ended by a guy who was driving in stocking feet and who actually hit the car two cars behind us first. Neck sprains (flexeril )and about three thousand dollars worth of damage to our vehicle.

Dammit it has been a rough couple of years here.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Sorry to hear of your accident Everose, hope you are ok.

Nice to see you anyway

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Thanks Sara. We are fine, and this, too, will pass.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Did this cure your attraction to Sonics?

Glad to hear you're OK, BTW.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Lounge   -   #25
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Firstly... glad you are ok...that is the only thing that matters
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    Rear ended by a guy who was driving in stocking feet
    Secondly this is another reason I don't like transvestites

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Let see, once got offroad (was in backseat) and ended up with an Ambulance drive to
    local hospital, no serious injuries to me.

Hit deer in norway few years back in winternight, there was a hassle to track the deer later. Hunters found it next morning and did their job.
    My car was fairly wrecked but no damage to me...

So, just mental and $$$$$$ damage here.

I should knock the wood but since JP is fappin allready...
    Spoiler: Show

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Clocker: No, I still love their ice! (Feels good on the outside of the neck, too! And thanks.

Vidcc: Thank you Vid! I did not see 'sock-boy'. Did see his nice big pick up and learned of his 'no license and expired insurance card' later, though.

J2: I like that quote! As far as the big guy? Here is my memory of the hospital: I am laying on the back board, back muscles in spasms, blood pressure cuff still on my arm for fifteen minutes and not even checked and the nurse is involved in an excited conversation with him telling him in detail exactly where the best places to fish around there were.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    As far as the big guy? Here is my memory of the hospital: I am laying on the back board, back muscles in spasms, blood pressure cuff still on my arm for fifteen minutes and not even checked and the nurse is involved in an excited conversation with him telling him in detail exactly where the best places to fish around there were.
    Charming devil that he is, huh?
    Yep! ... ... Always chasing those women that will bait their own hooks!

9. Lounge   -   #29
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Sorry to hear about your accident Rose. Glad that you are reasonably OK. This is what happens when you have all thes men chasing you.

P.S. I find this happens in the hospital all the time. You are lying there thinking you are going to die and you have two nurses discussin the latest hairdo. Thats just the male nurses.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab
    Sorry to hear about your accident Rose. Glad that you are reasonably OK. This is what happens when you have all thes men chasing you.

P.S. I find this happens in the hospital all the time. You are lying there thinking you are going to die and you have two nurses discussin the latest hairdo. Thats just the male nurses.

Thanks bigboab. But you have it wrong. Men don't chase me. (the poor 'charmer' who caught me did put up quite a chase, but may now regret his catch!! ) This poor man must have realized it was me in the car, slammed on his brakes, forgetting he had only socks on, hurt his foot, and therefore it slipped off the brake.

Your PS: It is either that or you are laying there, listening to them think you are going to die and you are sneaking around them down the hall and to the cafeteria for a cup of coffee and a little exercise.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast