Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions For FST

MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    I reckon we should nominate Bawa, in fact he was the person I thought of first when I read this thread. He's always posting helpful news tidbits and seems to have his finger on the pulse of the file-sharing world and that of the forum itself. There has been many a time that Bawa has helped me with a hardware question or helped me find a file I needed and I'm sure this is the case for others.

I can't think of anyone more deserving of this honorary title.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420
    I reckon we should nominate Bawa, in fact he was the person I thought of first when I read this thread. He's always posting helpful news tidbits and seems to have his finger on the pulse of the file-sharing world and that of the forum itself. There has been many a time that Bawa has helped me with a hardware question or helped me find a file I needed and I'm sure this is the case for others.

I can't think of anyone more deserving of this honorary title.
    After reading Chebus' commendation, I would simply add that not only is Bawa useful in a technical capacity but that his posts in the off-topic area provide an abundant source of good natured, and sometimes irreverent, humour that makes FST a great place to visit.

If there is anyone more deserving of having fancy orange stars bestowed upon them, I've yet to meet him or her.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Hippychick & Baccyman = ForumContributers?
    not for their front page stuff obviously
    Last edited by RealitY; 06-08-2005 at 06:57 AM.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Personally I don't feel comfortable unless I've read the front page news before pissing off directly to the lounge.

Wrt Bawa, glad he's getting some recognition at last. I definitely would have suggested off my own back if Chebus hadn't forged ahead.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1

Smile

After reading Chebus' commendation, I would simply add that not only is Bawa useful in a technical capacity but that his posts in the off-topic area provide an abundant source of good natured, and sometimes irreverent, humour that makes FST a great place to visit.

If there is anyone more deserving of having fancy orange stars bestowed upon them, I've yet to meet him or her.
    Manker I never Acted that my capacity in Hardware Issues r high, i just help how much my knowlage takes me to.
    ive always tried to be and had been polit to members unless some people(u know whom) push me to what ur reffering to. i cant just let it go if someone talks crap about me, u may know better then anyone that the member So called "PB" jumped on me and he was the one going "OFF-TOPIC" always.
    Back in Old days before u even join(if am not mistaken) i was much more active in posting news. ive posted/still posting many Helpfull Verifieds(Search it), been more helpfull in Software World, and taking the time not so past most of news on FST Front page was by me before the Front Page was Stoped. These days my Job doesnt let me to be as active as before and i got behind in tech World still i try my hard and i visit the site Daily but cant read all threads.
    i donated my Group and my own Site to KLBOARD. never Let Down FST in other File sharing Forums(always defended it) unlike some people who talk behinde our back and talk of leaving the board. unlike many Members i never Abused MODs and specialy our admins even tho i got Moderated by one of our Mods, ive always backed thier desicions. ive always respected the Frenchise members and dreamed to become one.
    ohh and manker am sorry for my poor English but thats how much i know, ive always tried to improve it, and agian am sorry for it
    "MCHeshPants420" thanks for ur comments, it felt like i finaly got an appreation on all my work ive done in this Forum.

please to avoide going off topic dont reply to this post.
    Last edited by bawa@Klite_user; 06-07-2005 at 01:07 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I agree, bawa is a prime candidate for contributorhood, modest, well-thought out posts like the one above should be just what contribution is all about.

In fact, I sense that bawa is much like RealitY himself in many ways.

They both come up with new improvements to the general atmosphere of this forum, improvements we can all appreciate, in our own way.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Bawa, I am thinking manker was being serious

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    front page News? NZB? Jesus I go AWOL for maybe 6 months or something and nothing makes sense anymore.... It used to be so easy, I'd come on-line make a fool of myself, learn some stuff and spend days on end in the lounge. Now your telling me that their is some sort of evil evaluation hierarchy system whereby unless I return with news-a-plenty and wisdom for all I will not be regarded as a valuble member of virtual society?!?

damn
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by brenda
    front page News? NZB? Jesus I go AWOL for maybe 6 months or something and nothing makes sense anymore.... It used to be so easy, I'd come on-line make a fool of myself, learn some stuff and spend days on end in the lounge. Now your telling me that their is some sort of evil evaluation hierarchy system whereby unless I return with news-a-plenty and wisdom for all I will not be regarded as a valuble member of virtual society?!?

damn
    Im quite impressed that youve somehow taken this completely the wrong way...
    certain members will be changed to as this shows our appreciation
    to those who are a big part of making FileSharingTalk what it is!!!!
    Maybe you should also be offened your not a Forum Star or Moderator ar an Admin in that case.
    Last edited by RealitY; 06-07-2005 at 03:18 PM.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    Im quite impressed that youve somehow taken this completely the wrong way...
    I think Brenda makes a very valid point. You're basically alienating the majority of your membership to award brownie points to a few. We can't all be as good as Bawa.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast