Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All About Movie Tags (what Is A Dvdrip,cam Etc.)

the files are simly the same except for mpeg

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    powerstick's Avatar Poster
    DivX Re-Enc -A DivX re-enc is a film that has been taken from its original VCD source, and re-encoded into a small DivX file. Most commonly found on file sharers, these are usually labeled something like Film.Name.Group(1of2) etc. Common groups are SMR and TND. These aren't really worth downloading, unless you're that unsure about a film u only want a 200mb copy of it. Generally avoid.

I reencode all of my movies to divx if they are going to be smaller. The quality is usually the same as vcd of svcd since it doesn't change the video quality.
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Poster
    Thanks for the info. I would like to know what tmd stands for... ex. [tmd]return of the king (1of3)

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    powerstick's Avatar Poster
    It is unknown. That is only the ripping group. I have my own tags that I tag my share with. If I dl a movie and then re-encode it I will leave the origional source tag in it and also apply my tag. EX [tmd] anong came polly nonx.cam DivX Re-end[ptf] Just an example. I'm not sure what it means.
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    TMD (the movie depot) is for the TMD-Moviez website tag. Its a real place and yes u download moviez but it is more for the experienced user, unlike kazaa you need to make live contacts and share between each other started through the use of the chat, much like IRC channel users do.
    Board Rule:

- max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)
    - max 100 KB ( for ALL Images Together )

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    "powerstick" that is one cool avatar! hope you don't mind if I borrow it...not for here- just for when I need a good laugh, LOL its so funny! Tx!
    Board Rule:

- max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)
    - max 100 KB ( for ALL Images Together )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123