Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All About Movie Tags (what Is A Dvdrip,cam Etc.)

How do i print this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by lxVxOxLxCxOxMxl@21 June 2003 - 20:25
    How do i print this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You can copy the text and paste it in microft word.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Many thanks. Good info. However, what players are required to play these files, namely - CAM; TeleSync, Telecine and Screener in particular. I am no able to play these files on WMP, BSPLayer and DivX Player to name.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by greensky@5 August 2003 - 04:41
    Many thanks. Good info. However, what players are required to play these files, namely - CAM; TeleSync, Telecine and Screener in particular. I am no able to play these files on WMP, BSPLayer and DivX Player to name.
    You should be able to play them all if you have the right codecs,install the codecs seperatly or just install K-Lite Codec Pack which have all codecs you need.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    There is a DVD player out now that plays DivX/XviD etc, the Kiss D-450. I haven't used one, but I hear good things. The only place I know that sells them is Firebox.com (UK) but peeps from other countries should be able to find info on Google.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    That was a lot of info....thanks to Crack_man, and also to Paul....
    I was also a novice when I first started with Kazaa....so this is to all those new people who ask...how do I downlaod....? How can I watch the divx..., mpeg or avi etc etc...?? if U take the time to read the FAQ's and post by some very talented users U can set up a real vcd machine....today I download 3-4 movies a week and then convert it using cucusofts avi to mpeg or Nero CD burning software and presto for the weekend i have at least 2 movies to watch on my Sony dvd player in crisp quality....of course I alternate to giving back to the kazaa users....by not downloading anything the next week and sharing files with others....
    So my friends its all there on the kazza lite website...and its Great...Thanks to U all again...bye

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    so wat is the best movie file to download????????? any1 no??????

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Poster
    depends on what burner u have on your PC and what DVD Player you have. I think the best quality is DVDR but it is a very big file

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    What is divxdec ?

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    what is an asf file and what codecs do you need to play it ??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast