Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adobe Creative Suite 2

Retired

Unsure

For the first Creative Suite there was a DVD with all software. (dont think it was custom made)

Why isnt there a DVD released (online) for Creative Suite 2?
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 06-09-2005 at 05:55 PM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    This DVD with everything on it is not a creative suite. Adobe Creative Suite, and Adobe all DVD are not the same thing. The Creative Suite contains only a few Adobe softwares that Adobe feels are for the "Creator" graphic designer, etc. However the All Adobe DVD contains every software created by Adobe. Creative Suite 2 is what I previously described. They probably have not upgraded all of the softwares to CS2, so they have not been able to make an All Adobe DVD 2 yet.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Retired
    there is a 7 CD version of Adobe Creative Suite 2. why not release it on DVD

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Hard to crack?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    Hard to crack?
    nah. there isnt an official DVD out yet. so there is nothing to crack

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Funny, i have a DVD of Creative Suite CS 2, menu and everything looks professional.
    Last edited by Peerzy; 06-10-2005 at 09:35 AM.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hi {I}{K}{E};

Adobe CS 2 was only released in CD version, however, if you wish to download the DVD version, it is available in ed2k, just search you will find, IF, however, you have already downloaded the CD version, and wish to CONVERT it to a DVD, follow these steps:

1)open cd1 whit ultraiso
    2)extract whit ultraiso the folder of cd2 cd3 cd4 and copy all in the Adobe Creative Suite 2.0 folder of cd1
    3) extract the folder of cd5 cd6 and copy all in Documentation Goodies Technical Information folders of cd1 and respect the destination folders
    4) extract the folders of cd 7 create a new folders in cd1 VCS2 copy all cd7 into new folder
    save the iso and you have full dvd setup working i have test mount it whit alchool and the setup of creative suite 2 working well

hope that helps

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSister
    Hi {I}{K}{E};

Adobe CS 2 was only released in CD version, however, if you wish to download the DVD version, it is available in ed2k, just search you will find.

I have done this already, myself. However, unfortunately all that turned up was .iso's and other archive files that only say "Adobe Creative Suite 2", when in fact they are nothing more than CS1 mis-labled by some wise-ass.

If you or some-one else knows of a good ed2k link for a legitimate download, by all means, please post.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Well i don't know about an ED2k link but i know for 100% sure there is a DVD version as i have it.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Funny, i have a DVD of Creative Suite CS 2, menu and everything looks professional.
    that was custom made.

check the adobe site. they only offer a CD version.

there was a DVD for CS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast