Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: !lol!

  1. #1
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Last edited by S!X; 06-10-2005 at 07:32 AM.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,946
    Ty alfonsie! Kurwo! Z syfem to cie nawet ksiądz nie pochowa.

    You pimp! You whore! With syphilis you won't get buried by any priest.



    Dam ci szpryce z aidsem, bo masz syfa to razem będą kurwy chodzić

    I'm going inject you with AIDS because, having syphilis already, will make those two whores dance together.


  3. Lounge   -   #3
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    Ty alfonsie! Kurwo! Z syfem to cie nawet ksiądz nie pochowa.

    You pimp! You whore! With syphilis you won't get buried by any priest.



    Dam ci szpryce z aidsem, bo masz syfa to razem będą kurwy chodzić

    I'm going inject you with AIDS because, having syphilis already, will make those two whores dance together.

    Nice...

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    You have the personality of a damp sponge and the appeal of a moldy sweat sock. You have the warm personal charm of a millipede and about as much class as a bucket of mucous lodged on top of a dumpster in a Blue Light district of New Jersey.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,946
    Umyj cycki! - Wash your tits

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, so fuck y'all
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    You have the personality of a damp sponge and the appeal of a moldy sweat sock. You have the warm personal charm of a millipede and about as much class as a bucket of mucous lodged on top of a dumpster in a Blue Light district of New Jersey.
    So it knows you then

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    You have the personality of a damp sponge and the appeal of a moldy sweat sock. You have the warm personal charm of a millipede and about as much class as a bucket of mucous lodged on top of a dumpster in a Blue Light district of New Jersey.
    So it knows you then
    gee golly arent you a cocky character today..

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    'Chodźmy do łżka'

    how do you say that



  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    london
    Posts
    9,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    Umyj cycki! - Wash your tits


    for some reason i find that uber funny !
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •