Thread: Red Faction 2

I found a link for Red Faction 2 here;
    http://www.suprnova.org/ (it's a bittorrent file in the games section)

Thing is, as this game isn't out until the end of May, I'm wondering whether it's the PC or perhaps PS2 version? Seems a bit early. If anyone has downloaded this already it would be good to know, as at 1GB it's gonna take a while, even on my DSL connection. Thanks... B)

2. Games   -   #2
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    It's definitely the PC version - as to whether it works or not, I'm not sure as its still downloading (40%) but I will post a hash and confirmation once it's finished. I'm willing to bet it does work though, don't expect to get fakes or corrupted files from Bit Torrent.

3. Games   -   #3
    No, i'm really warming to it becuase of that - you can pretty much guarantee what you get will work. Does seem very early seeing as release is just under a 2 months away. Might be review code as opposed to final product, so potentially buggy - would patches work in that case?

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    skillian dont forget to make a hash of the game

5. Games   -   #5
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    ÚÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿
    ÚÙ Red Faction II © THQ ÚÙ
    ÀÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÙÙ
    : Supplied by: FAIRLIGHT : : Release Date: 4/8/2003 :
    ³ Cracked by: FAIRLIGHT ³ ³ Game Type: Shooter ³
    ³ Packaged by: FAIRLIGHT ³ ³ Image Format: BIN/CUE ³
    ÃÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ-----ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ´ ÃÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ´
    ³ CDS: 2 ³ ³ Protection: None ³
    ³ CD1 archives: 51 x 15 MB ³ ³ CD1: flt-rf2a.001 -> .051 ³
    ³ CD2 archives: 16 x 15 MB ³ ³ CD2: flt-rf2b.001 -> .016 ³
    ³ ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÙ ÀÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ ³
    ³ System Requirements: puter ³
    ÀÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÙ

Game information :
    ==================

Featuring an enhanced Geo-Mod engine that allows you to strategically alter and
    destroy the game environment in real-time, Red Faction II expands and builds
    upon the experience and technology of the original game. Defend your country as
    Alias, a demolitions expert, with the help of five elite squad members, each
    specialized in their own means of destruction. Tasked with completing multiple
    mission objectives in a number of diverse levels, you will have a number of
    vehicles and an arsenal of powerful weapons at your disposal in a rampage to
    overthrow the government.

Installation Information :
    ==========================

Just extract the archives and burn the .cue file with your favorite CD-Recording
    software. Then install the game and enjoy !

6. Games   -   #6
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Kazaa hash now in verifieds:

Red Faction II

7. Games   -   #7
    sovanhem
    Game is out on PC. I just bought it yesterday. Sucks though no mulitplayer mode. Will stick to orginal just for the multiplaying aspects of it.