Thread: divx avi files

Im downloading an avi file that is a divx. I havnt used these files before so do i just convert it to mpeg and burn it to a disk or do i have to something else because its a divx?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    what do you wanna do with it?

watch it on your DVD player?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Yup watch it on dvd player.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Its saying about changing them to dvd but i dont have a dvd rw. Does that matter?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    You could just use nero to burn it as a VCD or SVCD takes a while but you should be able to watch it on your DVD player

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    You could just use nero to burn it as a VCD or SVCD takes a while but you should be able to watch it on your DVD player
    If we wanted to burn the avi divx file to DVD to watch on a DVD player could we also use Nero?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by tiduseifer
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    If we wanted to burn the avi divx file to DVD to watch on a DVD player could we also use Nero?

Sorry dont know the answer to that as I dont have a DVD burner,thinking about it if you convert a file about 200mb using nero to VCD or SVCD it comes out about 700mb or more(these fit a cd-r) so you'd have to burn anyting over that to a DVD.
    I use Acp to convert avi.files to KVCD,byt I cant tell ya how cause I don't think the guides on the board anymore

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.