Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Jackson not guilty?

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmiss

He is obviously mental, and in need of some kind of therapy even if he didn't do it. A grown man who sleeps in an oxygen tank, has a monkey as a best friend and owns a fun fair isn't right in the head. And the parents who have allowed their baba's to stay at such persons house are also in need of help.

I agree with the last bit, the parents should not have allowed their children to stay there...however what is mental about oxygen usage?...it's no different from people that wear "ionic bracelets" as a health idea or drink "medicinal spa water". What about people that take mud baths or put cucumber on their eyes? in fact it is actually medically advantageous to have a good clean supply of oxygen in the system..... if it were affordable I bet millions would have one....already people buy "air cleaners"...all Jackson has done is be "flash".

What is the difference between having a monkey or a dog as a "best friend" ?

As to the fun fair...so he is rich and flash that's about the only difference between that and grown people that go to six flags or Alton towers. Jackson can afford to have just the rides he likes and never have to wait in line. Are people mental if they have their own swimming pool in the garden?

Yes he is not "normal" in the every day dull sense but that is not a crime is it?.... back in the day teddy boys were called weird.... so were hippies and punk rockers.

He is not conventional, he is certainly an idiot and acts irresponsibly, but the reasons you gave do not make him mental.
    Last edited by vidcc; 06-14-2005 at 05:46 PM. Reason: so where hippies ?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    But the use of the word Baba does make you mental Lilmiss

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmiss
    Wanna come to my house for crumpets and tea, baba?

crumpets you say !?

is this how mj lured the kids ?
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    Back to the Drawing Room with you, Mr.

A dog, or monkey, is a pet.
    It is not a best friend, no matter which way you look at it.
    They are dependant creatures, and don't make the best conversationalists.

Fair enough about the oxygen thing, but do you not think he has taken it a step too far? If he is that worried about his health, why not just move to Tibet or something? An oxygen tank will only keep him healthy why he is in there, yet he keeps getting out of the bloody thing. I don't believe in dishwashers, mainly because we need a few germs in our lives to makes us less susceptible to other diseases. Wrapping yourself in a bubble, or tank, is just crazy, imo.

Besides, do you know how many germs he could pick up alone off those lil boys sleeping in his bed? I hope he has had his mumps injection.

So, I didn't pick the best examples, he has done crazier stunts.
    But when all together, along with the baby dangling and such like, wouldn't you admit him into a mental hospital for testing for a few decades?

He has far too much money, and will be able to do whatever the hell he wants, when he wants. It's annoying to see so much money and publicity going into the case after sooo many allegations, when regular people would have been locked up in an instant. It should have been done away from the public eye, and he shouldn't be treated like a god just because he has money and is able to weasel out of anything he wants.

I'd love to kick him in the nose, I really would.

RF
    Gems, anytime. I have Nesquick too.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Good, he probally didnt do anything in the first place, just some assholes looking for money.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    The only difference being that the dog isn't literally their best friend

7. Lounge   -   #17
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    Good, he probally didnt do anything in the first place, just some assholes looking for money.
    Very droll.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Do you smell smoke...I think I smell smoke....must be a fire somewhere

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12