Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Is it in the Genes?

n00b
    or is it the way they are raised.....

2. The Drawing Room   -   #112
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes

Where then is it decreed that a "google" is a crime, a breech of educational etiquette.
    I can't remember, perhaps you could look it up on askjeeves.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    And I didn't have to google or anything and even.

Why is "googling" such an issue for him?

Is it not a valid tool for self education?

Where then is it decreed that a "google" is a crime, a breech of educational etiquette.

Alas, I cannot fathom this logic nor appreciate the transgression.
    It's not a crime.

However, using it does not make one intelligent, learned, or even correct.

So providing a link doesn't either. Google masks many folks unintelligence. My fellow table members don't think that way.

I remember reading a scientific study, full of empirical evidence that there was a link between an amount of a certain material in the brain and homosexuality.

It was later proven to be bullshit.
    Last edited by Busyman; 06-25-2005 at 11:28 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #114

Why is "googling" such an issue for him?

Is it not a valid tool for self education?

Alas, I cannot fathom this logic nor appreciate the transgression.
    It's not a crime.

So providing a link doesn't either. Google masks many folks unintelligence. My fellow table members don't think that way.

I remember reading a scientific study, full of empirical evidence that there was a link between an amount of a certain material in the brain and homosexuality.

By throwing chum into the water, Busyman was baited and hooked by "soliloquy" roddage. Did take a while though.

Was the sentence structure not overly dramatic enough? Was the introspective musing not obvious?

For later reference, one might note the word "alas" as an antiquated expression of extreme remorse or emotion. The fact that the entire post is tongue-in-cheek is clinched by the query about the location of my TV remote.

Of course one cannot become learned by "googling". And also one must learn to see the unspoken wink or smilie.

Words do not always convey the true meaning, it is simply a matter of synthesis and context. Seeing through the words to the meaning or intent, that is the realm of insight.

I remember a scientific study that was full of empirical evidence and it turned out to be perfectly correct. Again, we can't let exceptions define the norm.
    Last edited by hobbes; 06-26-2005 at 03:22 AM.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #115
    It's not a crime.

By throwing chum into the water, Busyman was baited and hooked by "soliloquy" roddage. Did take a while though.

Was the sentence structure not overly dramatic enough? Was the introspective musing not obvious?

For later reference, one might note the word "alas" as an antiquated expression of extreme remorse or emotion. The fact that the entire post is tongue-in-cheek is clinched by the query about the location of my TV remote.

Of course one cannot become learned by "googling". And also one must learn to see the unspoken wink or smilie.

Words do not always convey the true meaning, it is simply a matter of synthesis and context. Seeing through the words to the meaning or intent, that is the realm of insight.

I remember a scientific study that was full of empirical evidence and it turned out to be perfectly correct. Again, we can't let exceptions define the norm.
    If I don't indulge these tongue and cheek references I wouldn't have any fun on here. (notice I left out your TV remote thing on purpose)

As far as your scientific study, I am certain it was not regarding genetic/hormonal homosexuality.

Prove why you like the color blue.

Many homosexuals say they were born that way 'cause they were that way as far back as they can remember.

How do they know they were born that way?
    What is "that way" anyway?
    Did they like what mommy liked?
    They wanted emulate her instead of daddy?
    Was the sight of a boy attractive?
    What made the boy attractive?

That last question speaks volumes as to why gender is no different than what type of woman I like.

Case and point...

A man with a sex change can fool a man into believing he is a woman.

Is either man a homosexual?

This is perfect example of what I'm talking about.

If it looks like a woman a straight man will probably fuck himher.

A man finds out it's really a man with an insideout dick and he might shun the heshe, which hardly involves nature but nurture.

He makes a conscious choice not to do it with himher but what if he does fuck himher again?

This comes back to...prove scientifically why I like blue.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #116
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

If I don't indulge these tongue and cheek references I wouldn't have any fun on here. (notice I left out your TV remote thing on purpose)

As far as your scientific study, I am certain it was not regarding genetic/hormonal homosexuality.

Many homosexuals say they were born that way 'cause they were that way as far back as they can remember.

That last question speaks volumes as to why gender is no different than what type of woman I like.

Case and point...

A man finds out it's really a man with an insideout dick and he might shun the heshe, which hardly involves nature but nurture.

He makes a conscious choice not to do it with himher but what if he does fuck himher again?

Because blue is associated with the make gender. Is this your way of 'coming out'?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #117
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab

Case and point...

Because blue is associated with the make gender. Is this your way of 'coming out'?
    Make gender?

Tbh my favorite color is black.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #118
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

Make gender?

Your favourite colour is the absence of all colours.

How poetic

9. The Drawing Room   -   #119
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent

Make gender?

Maybe he meant Fake Gender.

I think he's calling you sexually ambivalent.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #120
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Not necessarily, it could be than someone decides, unconciously, that he(-she) smells wrong, and therefore isn't attracted to him(-her).

'cos of the pheromones, see. Like I said before, that has really been proven to be a factor, although I think women make decisions based on smell more consciously than men does.

Anyway, a bloke is always a bloke, if he was born that way, IMO.
    No amount of surgery and/or hormone treatments will alter that