Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Best Tracker for Audiobooks

*makes pig sounds as well*

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by clearlight
    yes , i have heard that oink, bitme, and elearner are all great places for audiobooks
    but heres my million dollar question ( okay maybe a buck 50)
    which one of these sites are you most likely to find esoteric stuff?

Stuff like hemisync, Caroline Myss, meditation....
    BitMe.org is the answer!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    best source for audiobooks i found sofar is Emule

I would love to get onto Bitme.org

Does anyone know if they have many psychology/personal growth/selfhelp/spirituality audiobooks?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24

Question Mark

I have been downloading a lot of audiobooks from Emule. I prefer torrents because of the better speed here.

Where can i find the biggest selection of non fiction audiobooks like personal
    growth/selfhelp/spirituality?

I have a lot of material to upload, inculding stuff that has never been uploaded yet (afaik).

TIA
    Phil

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Bitme has a good rep, but I don't have an account there so I can't say that much about it. A site I recently found is called learningcentre.info which has open registrations and not much content so far, so uploading stuff there would likely be a big help. In a discussion on there they mention another offshoot of bitme that may wish to merge, but I have no idea what this other site is.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    ScottG's Avatar iPod Junkie
    Hey if anyone has an invite to Bitme id really appreciate one! Ill try to do something to return the favor too lol

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    If anyone could send me an invite, I'd be extremely grateful. I have nothing to offer in the way of my own invites, but my ratio on Oink is good .887 (username cohiba) and I have a mountain of audiobooks, lectures, and other random educational resourses that I think the community would appreciate having access to.

If anyone thinks they might like to answer my prayer, please email me at [email protected] and I'll send a list of what I've got.

Marshall

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    If anyone could send me an invite, I'd be extremely grateful. I have nothing to offer in the way of my own invites, but my ratio on Oink is good .887 (username cohiba) and I have a mountain of audiobooks, lectures, and other random educational resourses that I think the community would appreciate having access to.

If anyone thinks they might like to answer my prayer, please email me at [email protected] and I'll send a list of what I've got.

Marshall

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    demonoid or oink

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Member BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl3
    oink

jep, it's true

I just checked - there are more than 500 audiobooks at the moment

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast