Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: The adventures of jnr manker

  1. #1
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Posts
    3,103


    well how is the wee fella?

    until i address my pm system problem i shall have to create a thread

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Judging only by his gigantic stool, he is in fine fettle.

    Missus manker thought he would be happy running around in the nud after his bath yesterday morning. He was. He also shit on the settee. They're so cute at that age


    Anyways, isn't it time you deleted a few of those old pms. I bet you hoard old newspaper clippings too
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Posts
    3,103
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Judging only by his gigantic stool, he is in fine fettle.

    Missus manker thought he would be happy running around in the nud after his bath yesterday morning. He was. He also shit on the settee. They're so cute at that age


    Anyways, isn't it time you deleted a few of those old pms. I bet you hoard old newspaper clippings too
    ....nope just toe nail clippings and other important stuff, bellybutton fluff and the like

    so he is just like his old man cept he doesn't need a couple of Babyshams and a curry to help him achieve his exploits

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    I'm not old :butmuchnearer30than20:
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Posts
    3,103
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I'm not old :butmuchnearer30than20:
    you just wear old man's shoes? and comedy socks ?

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    They're tailored especially for me, you can't just pop into M&S to buy a pair of manker blinky socks, you know.

    As for the shoes ... you're right but my daps don't go that well with work-wear
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Posts
    3,103
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    They're tailored especially for me, you can't just pop into M&S to buy a pair of manker blinky socks, you know.

    As for the shoes ... you're right but my daps don't go that well with work-wear


    I would consider changing my job...nothing can be worth having to do the slip-ons :hidesworkslip-ons:

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    You think if the FST merchandise idea ever did take off, people might buy manker socks?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Posts
    3,103
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    You think if the FST merchandise idea ever did take off, people might buy manker socks?
    they would be perfect for the 'I don't actually like you but felt obliged to get you a present so I could come to your party' set

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    I think we've discovered a niche in the market
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •