Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Jimi Hendrix Fans?

Poster
    Are there any die-hard or just reasonably large or fans in general of the late Jimi Hendrix? I have all his albums and quite a few rare concerts of this guy. I also have rare home-recordings and studio recordings still not officialy release in box-set/cd form by MCA (his record company). A lot of these songs are leaked by his many girlfriends who he gave the recordings to but all are genuine with his voice singing. If anyone wants me to rip some of these and share some of my hendrix material please say so.

I notice there is very few rare beauties on kazaa. I have some rare recordings which I believe are better than some of his better-known songs. So anyway, if the intrest seems high enough I will share.

yours,
    EzyRyder

2. Music   -   #2
    Wow, i'm suprised lots of people haven't replyed.....i don't think i know one person that isn't a Hendrix fan.......please do share your jewels!!!!!

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster
    Bring em on. And, post the hashes please. If you rip it, they will come.

4. Music   -   #4
    I like Hendrix a lot - I've been getting some great Acoustic stuff of his on slsk - a really great version of Angel there too. Plus, some live concerts too.

5. Music   -   #5
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Yeah that would be nice.

And dont forget the best place to trade full albums is Soulseek.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

6. Music   -   #6
    I'm a Hendrix fan!!

7. Music   -   #7
    i became a big hendrix fan last summer, when i first heard all along the watchtower. Being a guitar player myself, he has been quite an infulence.

8. Music   -   #8
    Poster
    I am currently ripping at mad at 192kbs. Hopefuly in a few days I will have compiled a reasonable data-base of songs for you all.

-- EzyRyder

9. Music   -   #9
    Poster
    I am currently ripping at mad at 192kbs. Hopefuly in a few days I will have compiled a reasonable data-base of songs for you all.

-- EzyRyder
    Sounds good - I would LOVE to get my ears together with some of your Hendrix!

Please, please - come and join us in the KLF Musicworld room at SoulSeek.....PLEASE ! ! !

I believe I invited you before , so now I'm begging ya' - c'mon EzyRyder, give it a try.

ToddM

10. Music   -   #10
    dude, i am one of his biggest fans. i was at woodstock on my dads shoulders. also saw him at a concert on wards island. what i need for my collection is a movie that was made for tv and starred wood harris. cant find it no-where. made in 2000. can anyone HELP ME....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast