Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cruise Squirted

maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    he was talking about it today on BET top 10 countdown

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Totally unfunny stunt and they got exactly what they deserved, I would have pressed charges "just for a laugh", would they have seen the funny side of that?

I'm not a big fan of Tom(David Ike II) Cruise but he put on his best whistle for a special occasion, took time out to speak to the press and some jerks took the p*ss out of him, he should've returned the favour imo.

Rant over.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper

i would support the squirting after seing Cruise being a pompous ass on the today show
    watch Tom Cruise talk outta his ass
    Last edited by tarzan; 06-25-2005 at 06:53 PM.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    ive never seen him so serious . he looks so nice then bam hes all . i could understand his anger but he couldve been a bit more cool with it.
    More cool?

Wtf was he supposed to do?

Anyone else might've broken out a can of Ass-Whippin and opened a box of Fuck'EmUp.
    Last edited by Busyman; 06-25-2005 at 06:59 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzan

i would support the squirting after seing Cruise being a pompous ass on the today show
    watch Tom Cruise talk outta his ass
    the Cruiser needs to stop talking about this cult he's in. it's bad for business:
    Lauer: Aren't there examples, and might not Brooke Shields be an example, of someone who benefited from one of those drugs?

Cruise: All it does is mask the problem, Matt. And if you understand the history of it, it masks the problem. That's what it does. That's all it does. You're not getting to the reason why. There is no such thing as a chemical imbalance.
    but there is such a thing as a Thetan and an Engram? yes, i get the idea, Tom, you hate your daddy and you're trying to BRAINWASH ME, now STFU and go back to dancing in your underwear like you did in "Risky Business."

from an article about Scientology's Narconon program (which is NOT Narcotics Anonymous, merely a vague attempt to confuse people and turn them onto L. Ron Hubbard's pseudoscience):
    The program's instructors tell kids that drugs are poison. But here are some other things they tell kids about addiction, which the medical experts interviewed by The Chronicle rejected as not scientifically based:

-- Drugs -- including ecstasy, LSD and marijuana -- accumulate indefinitely in body fat, where they cause recurring drug cravings for months or years.

-- Drugs in fat cause flashbacks even years after the user quits.

-- The vitamin niacin pulls drugs from fat, and saunas sweat them from the body.

-- Colored ooze is produced when drugs exit the body.
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...NGL2736S31.DTL

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...NGQJBFKV81.DTL

that almost makes me want to do drugs, the idea that i could later ooze the drugs out of my skin and get high again. that's like getting twice your money's worth.
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 06-25-2005 at 08:59 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12