Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: New GTA SA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by McNutter
    Yeah Kazaa/P2P/bittorrrent are a nightmare for downloading huge files, especially if they are new releases. Try newsgroups instead. It's not a simple as P2P but it's the fastest & most reliable method to download files.

How's the new video coming along Peerzy? Have you ever tried Windows Movie Maker? I've found it's significantly quicker & easier to use than Premier Pro. It can give better results too unless you are some kind of serious video making professional and know all the ins & outs of Premier Pro.

Videos good, about 3minutes so far, im gonna keep it under 5 or 6. I tried WMM, found it shit, it took me about 24 hours to edit my first video in Adove Permier Pro but i've done more than half in about 30-40minutes so its a tough learning curve. Kinda like Photoshop, i never read any guiides or anything i just spent time mucking about on it and finding out what things do.

2. Games   -   #102
    newsgroups, were do i find em, lol i am a noob wit newsgroups, is there any good newsgroups were i can download halo?, of gta vice city and gta 3 double pack ?

if i can download files all the time at full speed, my computer will never be off

ok, how do i use news groupd, how do i get a file downloading?
    Last edited by willhub; 07-04-2005 at 06:17 PM.

3. Games   -   #103
    Google, read the link McNutter gave you, check out the Newsgroups subforum theres guides in there.

My computer hasn't been off for 3 and half weeks and thats only because i had to restart after installing something.
    Last edited by Peerzy; 07-04-2005 at 06:18 PM.

4. Games   -   #104
    i went on that website, i dont know were to start, what the hell, i dont know were to go :s

oh, they cost, thats the catch aint it?
    Last edited by willhub; 07-04-2005 at 06:21 PM.

5. Games   -   #105
    No, most ISP's offer Newsgroups, but you can pay if you want better ones, to be honest its not much.

6. Games   -   #106
    McNutter's Avatar Poster
    If anyone does pay for their newsgroup service I recommend Astraweb. It gives you 25GB for $10 with no speed or time limits and has 15 days retention on all groups. I use it as a back-up as my ISP has a free (if occasionally unreliable) service.
    :: Epson Perfection 3490 Photo :: Epson Stylus Photo R220 ::
    :: AquaMark3 155,141 :: 3DMark 2001 48,519 :: 3DMark 2006 6,634 ::

7. Games   -   #107
    www.newshosting.com

$15 a month for unlimited useage
    40 days retention
    4 plugs

8. Games   -   #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Chances are he used Bittorent, the curse of all n00bs.

Try reinstalling the game and your graphics card drivers.

Half way through making a new Video, this one won't be as long but the footage is much better.
    Bt works just fine for me

9. Games   -   #109
    Your very lucky to hae a torrent like that unless its on a private tracker.

I remember Singaboi posting a picture of him getting nearly 8mb/s on Newsgroups, thats 8000kb/s at least, doubt anyone has ever got that on a torrent

10. Games   -   #110
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    can anyone tell me how to use the water level changer? i put it in the data folder, and i set the numbers, and nothing happens

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast