Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast

Thread: New GTA SA Thread

Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    Rockstar has released a patch for the well known PC game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. These patches prevent and remove the "Hot Coffee" modification. The "Hot Coffee" scenes were not intended to be part of the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas experience. If your copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PC has been altered by the unauthorized "Hot Coffee" download circulating on the Internet, or if you wish to prevent your version from being so altered, download and install the patch for your version of the game.
    Latest Changes:

* Added support for 720p and 1080i HDTV resolutions (may also do 1080p, not sure)
    * Version Number displayed on game title screen
    * Issue fixed on machines where the OS has been updated (one OS installed over top of another) and has 2 registry keys that point to the users "My Documents" folder (we incorrectly used to assume the Win2000 folder, now correctly uses the last installed OS
    * Crash when entering advanced display options with only 32 meg of video ram (32 meg of video ram is not supported and will only allow use of 640*480 in 16 and 32 bit
    * Crash when entering advanced display options on a dual monitor machine after
    * Destroyed cars now are correct colour
    * Dirty cars now able to get clean
    * Numpad 5 key is now mappable when re-defining controls
    * Issue on all machines where certain collisions caused parts of the audio system to crash (sound effects, cutscene audio - only radio keeps going) - users know this as "Rain / Thunderstorm bug"
    * Improvements to DVD streaming
    * Audio problems in interior / exterior transitions and getting in / out of cars fixed
    * Some fixes to ensure reverb is not present at certain save points
    * Improvements to dance game timings
    * Crash occuring when using "user radio files" while the frame limiter is disabled]

http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail...s/1123615489/1

thnx for the news IKE!

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

2. Games   -   #152
    blueboy66
    I still have that problem with the hoodlum version of the game:

when I try to install the game, it says that the setup.isn file cannot be copied into the GTA folder. could someone please send me the file to: [email protected]

that would be really nice. thanks

3. Games   -   #153
    i was wondering if n e 1 knows how to use a joypad for this game i went to options and selected joypad but wont let me change config ne help would be great.

4. Games   -   #154

5. Games   -   #155
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    get san andreas advaced controls

6. Games   -   #156
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Are there any good mods already out for GTA: San Andreas already out that are worth trying? Also how do I install the new San Andreas patch if I have the cracked version of the game (apparantly u need the original .exe file but I replaced it with the crack)?

7. Games   -   #157
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Quote Originally Posted by ready1
    Don't know why the image in the spoiler tag doesn't work for you peerzy but here's a link http://img282.echo.cx/img282/2244/gtasaproblem1dj.gif

As for the video haha awesome.

That link doesn't work for me either? Im not sure what happened but as of yesterday loads of Imageshack images went down, i had to re upload my sig and av...
    The image still works as of October 6th, 2005.

8. Games   -   #158
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    EDIT: IKE has informed me i didn't need to add the Install Info, fuck him

LoL

9. Games   -   #159
    WinImage

10. Games   -   #160
    kwatoko
    where can i download GTA san andreas

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast