Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New GTA SA Thread

MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    You have to take Milly to the diner like 6 times in a row (night after night) then she calls you and says the key in in her house.

@Cheese - Sorry no, i only keep one save and thats like a few missions from the end. How come it keeps fucking up?
    Dunno, just hates me I guess.

Fortunately I remembered I had sent my lil' brother a save game of the start of Badlands so at least I didn't have to repeat the starting missions...

2. Games   -   #72
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    TECH HELP.

My Friend is Having this problem...
    Spoiler: Show

How can he fix this?

Does anyone have any idea why this happens?

Theres nothing in the spoiler tags?

3. Games   -   #73
    Don't know why the image in the spoiler tag doesn't work for you peerzy but here's a link http://img282.echo.cx/img282/2244/gtasaproblem1dj.gif

As for the video haha awesome.

4. Games   -   #74
    Quote Originally Posted by ready1
    Don't know why the image in the spoiler tag doesn't work for you peerzy but here's a link http://img282.echo.cx/img282/2244/gtasaproblem1dj.gif

As for the video haha awesome.

That link doesn't work for me either? Im not sure what happened but as of yesterday loads of Imageshack images went down, i had to re upload my sig and av...

5. Games   -   #75
    Gepper - With that video how do you do a replay? I've had some great stuff i've done but not recorded it. I remember GTA 3 had a reply but couldn't find it in SA?

6. Games   -   #76
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    dunno. i was just checking TPB for game movies and found it.

i think on vice city it's one of the F keys, F1 i think. dunno about this i haven't played yet

7. Games   -   #77
    i read in a review somewhere that a 30 second replay feature had been added into the PC and Xbox version due to them having hard disk. but i to dont know how to access this feature.
    it was F1 in Vice City, that was great watching crazy crashes again

8. Games   -   #78
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by dinner123
    i read in a review somewhere that a 30 second replay feature had been added into the PC and Xbox version due to them having hard disk. but i to dont know how to access this feature.
    it was F1 in Vice City, that was great watching crazy crashes again
    yeh its F1 in S.A also....

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

9. Games   -   #79
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    i cant bloody well pass 2 missions: the first is the one you have to learn to fly a plane (working for Toreno), and the other is the one with Zero which i need to use the Helicopter and Zero uses the bandit to try beat the other guy.

is there any way of cheating so that i can like pass these missions without actually doing them? i would like to get further on in the game and i have been stuck here for ages....

10. Games   -   #80
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala
    i cant bloody well pass 2 missions: the first is the one you have to learn to fly a plane (working for Toreno), and the other is the one with Zero which i need to use the Helicopter and Zero uses the bandit to try beat the other guy.

is there any way of cheating so that i can like pass these missions without actually doing them? i would like to get further on in the game and i have been stuck here for ages....
    The missions for Zero don't advance the story any so you don't have to do them.

As for learning to fly the plane, quite a few of the missions need you to be able to fly, so you should really try to pass these. Just keep practicing.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast