Thread: A couple of questions?

hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    K, I have a couple of questions.

1st My dvd burner is 8x and I bought dvd's @ 8x yet Nero will only allow me to burn at 1x. Is this normal or is there anyway I can change this so I can burn faster?

2nd. If I have prt1 and prt2 same avi movie and I convert them to dvd format, can I burn them on the same dvd disc without having to join them first? drag and drop prt1 then prt2 into the same video TS and have the movie play like it should.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by hippychick
    2nd. If I have prt1 and prt2 same avi movie and I convert them to dvd format, can I burn them on the same dvd disc without having to join them first? drag and drop prt1 then prt2 into the same video TS and have the movie play like it should.
    If you use DivxToDVD to convert from avi to dvd, you can add both files to be converted at the same time and the ouput will be a video ts folder with both parts of the film ready to burn to dvd. Only takes about an hour as well

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    I use VSO version 4.5 which doesnt give you alot of options. Is the newer version freeware or shareware? I dl 5.2 but havent installed it yet.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    you can also use dvdlab pro which allows you to add a menu and scene selections with some speical effects