Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: HL2 Collector's Edition Or Regular?

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    See, proof American's can't count
    Fuck you.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Games   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

Fuck you.

See, proof American's have very limited vocational basis

So let me guess orcutt989, you got the standard version

3. Games   -   #23
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Fuck you.

Fuck you x 5
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Games   -   #24
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Fuck you.

No I havent bought anything yet. And what does knowing if $39.99 is the same as $39.99 have to do with counting? Proof the British are poor at identifying a problem.

Now I dont know what to get, since theres only been about 2 helpful people in this thread, and a few hard-heads to throw the equilibrium.
    Last edited by orcutt989; 07-02-2005 at 02:07 AM.

5. Games   -   #25

No I havent bought anything yet. And what does knowing if $39.99 is the same as $39.99 have to do with counting? Proof the British are poor at identifying a problem.

Now I dont know what to get, since theres only been about 2 helpful people in this thread, and a few hard-heads to throw the equilibrium.
    No, the person stated there was a difference in price by about $3 when in fact they are both the same price, identifying he has a counting or math issue.

Also are you fucking retarded? About 4 people have given you decent reasons why to buy the collectors editon and then Linkin Park and the spam patroll have said to buy the other with no explaination or anything, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see which one is the better buy.

6. Games   -   #26
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh

No, the person stated there was a difference in price by about $3 when in fact they are both the same price, identifying he has a counting or math issue.

Also are you fucking retarded? About 4 people have given you decent reasons why to buy the collectors editon and then Linkin Park and the spam patroll have said to buy the other with no explaination or anything, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see which one is the better buy.
    Yes I am fucking retarded. Thank you for finally letting me realize the true adjective to put along with my mental state. Finally, it took someone on an internet forum. And thank you for your help. Good job Peerzy, a double whammy on the helping. But there would be some reason those people would say to buy the regular. Nobody would just say to buy the lesser, I am sure they would have some reason if they didnt just spam the thread.
    Last edited by orcutt989; 07-02-2005 at 03:38 AM.

7. Games   -   #27

Yes I am fucking retarded. Thank you for finally letting me realize the true adjective to put along with my mental state. And thank you for your help. Good job Peerzy, a double whammy on the helping. But there would be some reason those people would say to buy the regular. Nobody would just say to buy the lesser, I am sure they would have some reason if they didnt just spam the thread.

Its been about 2-3 days before i even read any of the posts in this thread above the last few but if memory serves me right LP said to buy the standard one, then all his mates decided to get in on the hawt action and be teh sheeps and say exacly what he said 3 or 4 times over, with no explaination.

The Retail has nothing extra and infact has much less than the Collectors edition, thus them reccomending it also proves they are also of lesser brain power, much like yourself

8. Games   -   #28
    n18's Avatar Death God
    See now... click on those links, you'll seee the regular version is $36.88, which is $3.11 less than the collector's edition.And even thought i live in the US, I'm not American...I'm European though ^_^

9. Games   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by n18

See now... click on those links, you'll seee the regular version is $36.88, which is $3.11 less than the collector's edition.And even thought i live in the US, I'm not American...I'm European though ^_^

I know, im saying that orcutt989 can't count because its clear there is a small price difference he saw both as $39.99 :thatwasacloseone:

10. Games   -   #30
    n18's Avatar Death God
    oh, okay then, my bad.
    Last edited by n18; 07-02-2005 at 03:49 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast