Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Same-sex marriage bill passes

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    I never said one chooses to be gay and there isn't any proof that one is born gay.

No proof your right , but when your little Johnny wants to try out out for the cheer leading team , little alarm bells should be going off. I don't mean to argue Busyman .

But some people are just born different. I'm very street smart . I can spot them a mile away. My daughter has two gay friends she's 14. They like coming to are our house because My wife and I don't judge, One has a key to our home because his mom keeps beating the shit out of him. Thats wrong in my eyes.
    Some people don't think though.

If Johnny wants to try out for the cheerleading team, he is mimicking a behavior that he likes. I doubt he was born to like cheerleading.

I think it's wrong to beat the shit out of your kids too.

I happen to think marriage involves gender separation just like public restrooms.
    Last edited by Busyman; 07-01-2005 at 07:38 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Hey who said they had to have sweaty palms and a limp wrist? But I understand your point . For what its worth I agree with the same sex union . You have to be straight to love one for eternity ? Let them have what we straight ones, all take for granted. A marrigage or union to show the world our love and commitment .

And like said earlier... why should we be the only ones to be hen pecked
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 07-01-2005 at 07:40 PM.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    @ Rat Faced I'm not an expert but I can spot them ,call it an inner gift ? Who knows .As long as I don't judge ones life choices that's fine with me.
    Well, only way i can spot them is when:

a/ They come on to me

b/ I see them come onto someone else.

Unless they want to be noticed.

Like i said.. just because a male is effeminate, does not mean that he's Gay... and visa versa.

Genes are way too small to spot coming down the street
    .....especially when genes are not even proven to be the culprit.

Utter drivel.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    We have evidence of "Gay" in loads of mammals, especially Monkeys, Apes and Canines... why do you think Humans are exempt from it?
    Uh Rat, we aren't...since there are gay humans.

Quote Originally Posted by RatFaced
    Who cares?
    I do.

Quote Originally Posted by RatFaced
    Let them get on with what they want to do. It wasnt so long ago that certain communities didnt think "Coloureds" had any right to equality... hell, some still dont
    Already been said and it ain't the same. Why are there different restrooms?

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    lynx's Avatar .
    We have evidence of "Gay" in loads of mammals, especially Monkeys, Apes and Canines...
    Sorry to upset your applecart, but that's bollocks.

The homosexual activity you see in those cases has absolutely nothing to do with sexuality, it is about domination.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    [QUOTE=peat moss]
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    But some people are just born different. I'm very street smart . I can spot them a mile away. My daughter has two gay friends she's 14. They like coming to are our house because My wife and I don't judge, One has a key to our home because his mom keeps beating the shit out of him. Thats wrong in my eyes.
    I had a similar situation when my girl was young. Most of the girls seem to protect gay boys. Maybe thats because they dont feel 'threatened' by them and see them for what they are.
    Maybe the same applies to males who dont care about another male's sexual preference.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    So monkeys DECIDE to be gay, Apes DECIDE to be gay and Dogs DECIDE to be gay... maybe they're "brought up" that way.

You're absolutely right, it isnt proven that genes are involved... just as it isn't proven about relativity or evolution.

The majority of evidence however does suggest that its not a "Choice" that is delibrately made, which way you like to take/receive the old salomy...or in the case of girls, whether to be vegitarian

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx
    We have evidence of "Gay" in loads of mammals, especially Monkeys, Apes and Canines...

The homosexual activity you see in those cases has absolutely nothing to do with sexuality, it is about domination.
    No, no, no...they have identified the gay gene/hormone whatchamacallittdoohickythingamajig in those animals so you're wrong.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    So monkeys DECIDE to be gay, Apes DECIDE to be gay and Dogs DECIDE to be gay... maybe they're "brought up" that way.

You're absolutely right, it isnt proven that genes are involved... just as it isn't proven about relativity or evolution.

The majority of evidence however does suggest that its not a "Choice" that is delibrately made, which way you like to take/receive the old salomy...or in the case of girls, whether to be vegitarian
    It's neither Rat.

Did you decide to like anything that you like that isn't sexual? (food and water excluded)

Okay then were you born to like it?
    Last edited by Busyman; 07-01-2005 at 07:52 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx

Just about everything comes down to "Domination", whether its hetro or gay, consentual or rape.

I delibrately picked the Monkeys, Apes and Dogs because its rare of those species have a "Dominant Male" that gets all the womenfolk. (Yes i know they have dominant males.. but thats like a "pack leader", not a harem king

They are all rather "Promiscuous" that way....

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast