Thread: Someone Help!

ok don't laugh when you here this, my favorite game tribes 2, which i bought right when it came out, well everything was fine until i accidnetly stepped on the disk and broke it, and i landed up reformatting my computer later so it not installed on my computer, and i didn't want to buy it again, because i would feel very stuipd with 2 tribes 2 cds, so anyyways i dw tribes 2 off kazzalite, well it works fine for the single player and lan, but i can't update it because it says its not the right file size? any ideas at all ? or possible ways to update it to current version so i can play online, becuase i have my cd key, or am i screwed and have to buy the game again?lol

2. Games   -   #2
    imported_The__One
    U prabably downlaoded a rip....in wich case U can't apply patches, to be able to apply patches, U have to download the CD image (.iso, .bin etc), but even then U still might not be able to play online 'cause of the cd-key...but if U still have your original key, U shuld be alright

So U can either search kazaa for the image..or downlaod it off emule: Tribes.2.ISO.rar

Sorry but I don't have a hash for kazaa...since I don't download games from kazaa anymore....tooooo many CRC errors

edit: The link dosen't seem to be working....so just use this:
    ed2k://|file|Tribes.2.ISO.rar|617620037|f2e71480ed1f66253a9bf72088c57b08|/

3. Games   -   #3
    alright thanx i will dw that, another stupid question, lol does this forum have copy and paste,
    i can't copy that link,

4. Games   -   #4
    i can't get either of them links working so i just went to ed2k .com and found tribes and still can't get itto display a page lol

5. Games   -   #5
    TRshady
    Originally posted by genius242@10 April 2003 - 17:48
    alright thanx i will dw that, another stupid question, lol does this forum have copy and paste,
    i can't copy that link,
    When using the forum with kazaa's "web" tab you can't right click copy or paste so use these shortcuts which work:

copy: ctrl + c
    paste: ctrl + v