Thread: Burning Iso.exe Files?

cooltabasco
    Can someone please tell me how to burn these files? I rename them to just .iso and try to burn them with NERO but it keeps saying it is the incorrect block size?

Thanks

CT

2. Games   -   #2
    Im not too knowledgable with this, but it might be corrupted in some sort, or rename file to .bin?

3. Games   -   #3
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    You may need a .cue file. Try using Daemon Tools to mount the image and use Nero Express to burn a disc to disc cd. Try using CDmage to check the iso for corrupt sectors, good at repairing if found.

I take it this is in reference to a game file, moving there........
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by CornerPocket@10 April 2003 - 16:13
    You may need a .cue file. Try using Daemon Tools to mount the image and use Nero Express to burn a disc to disc cd. Try using CDmage to check the iso for corrupt sectors, good at repairing if found.
    OR you may also try to rename the file ro nrc and burn with NERO bychanging the modes. of course, do verify if the image is corrupted..

5. Games   -   #5
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    It sounds like it's not really a .iso, but rather a .bin file. Use WinISO to convert it to a true .iso and it will fix the block size problem. Then you can burn it with Nero.

6. Games   -   #6
    I agree with Nightwolf. Most of the CD images I've found are .bin.exe format (no clue how they are created&#33. Converting to ISO using WinISO usually works. Then you can burn with Nero. The other option is to use WinISO to directly extract the files from the .bin.exe file to your HD and run install.

7. Games   -   #7
    I have a similar problem...I think. I d/l an iso and burn it with nero. But when i run the cd, the app wont copy all the files on the cd or an error occurs. I dont know why this happens.

8. Games   -   #8
    opean with winiso thwn convert it nto .iso,bin,etc.

9. Games   -   #9
    The same thing happened to me when I tried to burn Heroes IV with my Nero program. After many trobles using all the previous stuff, I determined to do something easier: JUST RENAME YOUR FILES TO .NRG WHICH IS THE nERO filers extension, and then I could burn them without further troubles.