Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What kind of area do you live in?

Dark Steno's Avatar lol fang tan
    Almost everyone is religious (especially the elders) in this 100,000 population of city. So they say no to drugs/weed/alcohol/etc.
    Yours Sincerely,

Dark Steno @ Maskawaih

| manker FTW too! Awesome and superior being ^_^! |

| Maskawaih.com |My DeviantArt|

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Middle class on a cul de sac. Best way to raise little ones . Our back yard opens on to a green space the size of a football field. Sure sucks to be me when I have to fire up the frigging lawnmower tho .
    Oh that sound like a nice place man

I open my door and theres prostitutes hanging about. I live like a 5 minutes walk from our main town centre and where ever theres prostitutes theres drugs and we all know the package that comes with drugs.

Its fucking shit here...need to get out of this dump

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    a local village, for local people – there's nothing for you here

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    That sound nice Mulder, somehwere with a little peace and quite, I really am sick of the city, Ive lived here all my life, its just I have ties here at the moment.

I think Ill be moving to the US or something in a few years once Ive greaduated, Clear the mind a little

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Small town, 7000+ people.
    Prolly moving, soon.

Can get drugs and stuff if I want here, or in a nearby city.
    Can get robbed and bashed with a baseball bat too, if I feel like doing that.

The thing is, everywhere is bad if you know where to look.
    If the place is really so bad you can't go out without getting in trouble, or you have to act like a muppet just to "survive", then you are an idiot for staying.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Lame.
    I suspect this area is lame.

I dont go out that much thought, I could be horridly wrong imo.
    Spoiler: Show

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Nah, its not as bad as your saying there, but you cant really look like an idiot or you will be prey. The thing that does my head in is the state of the place, smack and crack head walking about and shit.

Discust me ...like I said, ill be leaving this place ASAP.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by TFFTn
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    That sound nice Mulder, somehwere with a little peace and quite, I really am sick of the city, Ive lived here all my life, its just I have ties here at the moment.

I think Ill be moving to the US or something in a few years once Ive greaduated, Clear the mind a little
    i wouldn't recommend a village, everything is miles away and the people smell funny, plus there's the flesh eating goblins

9. Lounge   -   #29
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    new skatepark seems to have put a damper on the kids drinking and taking drugs. hooray for wakefield council

10. Lounge   -   #30
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I stay in a town of about 50 thousand inhabitants. Reasonably quiet, though it does have a couple of 'rough' areas. As I've said before the Mujahadin trained there for a while. Until the dole started forcing them to post 7 job applications a week or lose their benefits.

As you can see on the webcam there is very little traffic. It is all just out of camera shot. Sitting on bricks. Up until a few years ago the local council flew the Hammer and Sickle at their offices(No joke).

Other than the above the town has a lot of amemities. One College five secondary schools and numerous primary schools. A large hospital. A very large library/museum. A football team that plays at Rugby Park(Says it all) I stay about 2miles from the town centre on the edge of a country park. I can walk into the cente of the town alongside the river and through parkland all the way.

P.S. I almost forgot. It is the home of Johnnie Walker Whisky.
    Last edited by bigboab; 07-01-2005 at 01:02 PM.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast