Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: supertorrents.org is finally open

MuddyMuddy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by clearlight
    i heard hackers love ircs. is this true?

I heard there's lots of corrupt files and it damages your computer?

But there's this program called bottler that just searches for files and not the Chatrooms! But some Rooms ban bottler

but i once had this program called Brian Bottler it bypassed bottler checks on channels and told channels its MIRC?

Can Anyone get hold of it?

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    |F1|'s Avatar Forum Star
    Quote Originally Posted by potap3nck
    Well if you can't find anything new on this site, I wont spend time trying to get invite...
    They are still pretty new, give it a bit. The guy from the site said they are still working the kinks out.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    i think it's worth joining. it looks like a promising site

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    whats the mirc channel?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    horia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    if u have IRC just enter this is u're browser...it will cinnect u autmaticly
    irc://irc.mindphukd.org/supertorrents
    and the channel for invites is #stinvites
    Last edited by horia; 07-11-2005 at 05:45 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    falconman515's Avatar Torrent King
    i signed up, very easy process, this seems that it may be a good up and coming site, all you seeders out there give it try, always room for another kick ass site, and this one may just have the stuff!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    I know over half the staff on SuperTorrents and are a great group of people. For those of you who may not make the connection....there's a history behind many of them. They've got a strong backing from teh community as a whole and I fully believe they will reach their full potential.

However, as stated by Szent...it is a limited launch...it takes time to build up a user and torrent base. If anyone can do it...these guys can.
    ...>Intentionally Left Blank<...

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    PURDooM
    Quote Originally Posted by MuddyMuddy
    Quote Originally Posted by clearlight
    i heard hackers love ircs. is this true?

I heard there's lots of corrupt files and it damages your computer?

But there's this program called bottler that just searches for files and not the Chatrooms! But some Rooms ban bottler

but i once had this program called Brian Bottler it bypassed bottler checks on channels and told channels its MIRC?

Can Anyone get hold of it?
    I made brian bottler.

Its sitting on sourceforge right now http://sourceforge.net/projects/bbottler/ but I do recomend you get the latest blotter, its crashes alot less

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    ca n't sing up

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    trace
    Quote Originally Posted by Szentigrade
    Hello, i am an administrator over at Super-Torrents. I can assure you that we are not selling invites i have no idea where that came from, and the site is not full public yet. If you will notice, all over our IRC chan and on site news we are in LIMITED LAUNCH. Basically this means that we are only open to a limited few and have not got all the kinks worked out yet. We ask that our members be patient and keep checking back periodically with us. When we go public, rest assured it will be big. Expect some great things from out site when it is finally open guys, trust me.

i can confirm that Szentigrade is a systemoperator at supertorrents and everything he says is true there has been no selling invites they are given fairly to new members so they can invite there friends it is a very good site with all new stuff and very fast downloads so with all due respect guys give it a go and you can see for yourselves instead of listening to idiotic rumours keep up the good work Szentigrade

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast