Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Anime Question

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i watched this a long time ago in a land far far away.
    it's like this: there's this dude, and he like dies or something, then he sorta regains his strength and is given an exosuit armor typo thing. his suite is all white, sorta spiky, and he has a double ended spear sword thingy. his shoulder opens up and rockets come out. his mission is to protect earth from these weird giant spider things. ok, my description is really really corny, but bear with me. he goes to earth, and fights the spider things. he alse meets his evil brother, who has a red version of a similar kind of suite. and they battle all throughout the show. on earth, scientist made their own suite, and it's got this huge plasma cannon thingy on the guy's shoulder. they picked a guy to pilot it, and he helps the good guy (the guy with the rocket shoulders and white suite). at the end, i remember that he defeats his evil brother, and a small spider thing comes out of his body, showing that he was possessed the whole time by the spider. after the spider leaves his body, he becomes good, and dies in like a minute. this is japanese anime btw.

sory bout the horrible descirption, but u have to help me. i really want to c this show again. it's not eska flowne or gundam wing. gundam is like a mobile suite, where people sit in a cockpit of this giant thing 2-3 stories tall. in this show, the suite is like an armor worn by the guy. so he's about he same size as he was before. does that ring any bells? go ahead and laugh if u think this is stupid, but if u know anything bout this, please help me.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Escaflowne?

EDIT: Ohhh Fuck i read all your post and you said its not escaflowne so Nevermind, just ignore my thread...

MR.ADMIN delete Cygnuz-Y's Post pleaz....

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Detonator Orgun perhaps?
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Z.O.E.?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    its techno man!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@31 October 2003 - 05:59
    Detonator Orgun perhaps?
    looks very very close. but the synopsis is different. anyways, new one:
    this one should be easier to identify. the name has something to do with the big dipper. it's a sort of kung fu thing.
    there's this dude, he learns this martial art, and his gf or wife or watever is taken by this other dude (bad guy) and the bad guy sticks his fingers into the good guy's chest, making the mark of the big dipper. then throughout the story, they fight, and there's other small details that i forgot. but he fights using the art or pressure points. i remember a scene where he jumps up and sticks his thumbs into the other guy's temples, and his head blows up. yea, this movie is extremely extremely bloody, so i doubt it was released in us. any bells ringing yet?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Sounds similar to fist of the north star (movie)

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by ilw@31 October 2003 - 13:12
    shit!! that's it dude. thanks so much. now, where can i get some episodes? omg, u da man. Ah!!! i'm so happy now. wahoo!!! ok, here's another one, but u can answer my 1st question.

it's sorta a combination of pokemon and dbz, but it's great when i watched it.
    there's this kid, he walks to school every morning over a bridge. the bridge spans across a lake, and legend has it that the lake has a dragon inside. in art class, he makes a robot out of clay. (the robot sorta looks like the hunters from halo, but bigger, and different), and on his way back, he finds this red necklace on the bridge. he puts the necklace on his robot, and something happens, and next day, this old dude wacks him till he gets up. the old guy tells him that the Mountain of something (the mountain has like many many horizontal levels, and the boy has to make it to the top to cure it from the evil that is possessing it). the boy's robot is turned into it's full size. and it's real. the robot is alive, and the name has something to do with dragons. the kid enters the robot through his head, there's this yellow triangle on the robot's head, and he goes in there. the story goes on, he meed 2 friends. 1 is a samuri robot with 2 swords, and the other is this girl that throws ninja death stars at people. her robot is like turquoise colored. they meet new people. the kid's robot get's destroyed, but he left him a ball (the remains) and the kid got the robot revived, and the robot evolved to this newer version, that can transform to an eagle. so they fight, and fight, till they get to the top. anyone heard of this?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by ilw@31 October 2003 - 13:12
    btw, is this just 1 movie, or a series? cuz i thought it was a series

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+31 October 2003 - 15:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 31 October 2003 - 15:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ilw@31 October 2003 - 13:12
    shit&#33;&#33; that&#39;s it dude. thanks so much. now, where can i get some episodes? omg, u da man. Ah&#33;&#33;&#33; i&#39;m so happy now. [/b][/quote]
    You can try the K-Lite Anime Database link is in my sig
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast