Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Love?

hot, sexy women. fast, sexy cars. or is it the other way around?

edit: cha-ching!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by j2k4+10 April 2003 - 21:28--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 10 April 2003 - 21:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--mrcall1969@10 April 2003 - 15:11
    I love too many things to mention.
    The point is to try [/b][/quote]
    ok, here goes, but I will have forgotten some things that I will add later.

I LOVE, my wife, my kids, my mum, my sister, the rest of my family, making love, Glasgow Celtic, my home, my friends, most of my workmates, my job, music, lager, Jamesons, my car, flying (piloting) and gliding, playing football, my guitars, being in good health, seeing my friends and family in good health, holidays and travel, sitting outside in the moonlight having a drink, snow, walking on the beach at night, the sound of a jet fighter, skiing, seeing my friends have good fortune, chinese food, good wine, steak and chips (fries), meeting new and interesting people, having a good debate with someone.......

That&#39;s all that springs to mind just now, but there&#39;s loads more.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    mrcall1969-
    That&#39;s the way&#33;

I love Jameson&#39;s too.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #14
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    I love my 3 sons, my wife, my mother, my family, my 57" TV, my DELL PC, my 1972 LeMans, movies in general (you knew that), women in general (I can normally find something of interest with every woman I meet, no joke), childrens minds (how they think and feel still amazes me to this day).

NHL Hockey (Red Wings, let&#39;s go Red Wings first game of the playoffs is tonight for my Red Wings.).

American NFL Football, Wimbledon Tennis, fast cars in general, taking my wife out on a date (rare as of late), any and all Light Houses, San Diego California (Coronado Island and the Hotel Del Coronado the most), Rogers City, Michigan (talk about relaxing, right on the water, beautiful), Mackinac (pronounced mackinaw) Island, Michigan and Luddington, Michigan (best beach for the kids, you can wade out for a mile and it will only get a few feet deep).

I love more than I hate, this list could go on for miles, but alas it is almost time to go home, peace out.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Well...

I love cheese, Lamsey, lambrini, tequila, sunny holidays, some of my family, my friends, long lies, late nights, a good book, a good movie, legolas, Bon Jovi, Hanson, Aerosmith, Celtic, Harry Potter, more cheese, no homework, people who compliment me , people who hug me and my penguin Spud&#33;

So there you are&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #16
    zacspeed's Avatar Pheasant plucker
    My Kids - Alice 9, & grace 4,
    The better half - Kim,
    & a good bangalore phal

7. Lounge   -   #17
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    oooooooooh I forgot to include Skweeky and NikkiD in my list

Forgive me oh great ones&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #18
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i love staring at a perfect blue sky and eating whipped cream straight from the can

i also love it when i d/l something off kazaa and it has no CRC errors
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

9. Lounge   -   #19
    ClubDiggler's Avatar Poster
    1. Family

The rest is huge:

- Monday Night Football with my buddies in the local NYC Bar.
    - Traveling
    - Skiing in the winter and Central Park in the summer.
    - A good movie.

ETC.....

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by WeeMouse@10 April 2003 - 22:03
    Well...

I love cheese, Lamsey, lambrini, tequila, sunny holidays, some of my family, my friends, long lies, late nights, a good book, a good movie, legolas, Bon Jovi, Hanson, Aerosmith, Celtic, Harry Potter, more cheese, no homework, people who compliment me , people who hug me and my penguin Spud&#33;

So there you are&#33;
    Excellent

Liam is second to cheese.

That&#39;s prioritising lady.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast