Thread: Flight Simulator 2002

I have downloaded all 3 cd's succesfully, however when i started the game it started to remesh the textures and prompted two errors. It can;t find the files area.117 and area.118 in the SceneDB\Vehicles\vehicles\scenery folder.

Actually my entire sceneDB\vehicles directory is empty, could someone help me out and zip those files for me ?

pretty please ?

my ICQ# is 55694633
    or MSN: [email protected]

2. Games   -   #2
    Hi

I have another question about FS2002. I downloaded already the 2 first CD's, the 3rd is coming. And I burned the two iso files on two cd's, but when I insert the first CD, nothing happens??
    Hmm, sorry, I know this is a newbie question

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

3. Games   -   #3
    Download the rpogram "Isobuster" , just go to google and search for isobuster+download.

Use this program to unpack .ISO or .BIN files, then check wether the cd is corrupt or not. I started the install from cd1 from my harddisk wich saved me a few bad cd sessions.

4. Games   -   #4
    Thanks! works fine!

I just have to get CD3, still 600 (&#33 hours to go, are there other places where the download works faster?

Thanks!

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by Kaag@10 April 2003 - 18:17
    I have downloaded all 3 cd's succesfully, however when i started the game it started to remesh the textures and prompted two errors. It can;t find the files area.117 and area.118 in the SceneDB\Vehicles\vehicles\scenery folder.

Actually my entire sceneDB\vehicles directory is empty, could someone help me out and zip those files for me ?

pretty please ?

my ICQ# is 55694633
    or MSN: [email protected]
    Not empty for me, I have in that folder the file VEHICLES.CAB, it is 1357kB in size. Should I mail it to you or so?