Thread: Sgt. Boudreaux & the Gator

hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    A retiring Lt Colonel in Lake Charles, LA decided he wanted to throw a party and invited all of his Army buddies and neighbors.

He also invited his Jeep driver Sergeant Boudreaux, the only Cajun in the Party's crowd. He held the Party around the pool in the back yard of his home. Everyone was having a real good time drinking, dancing, eating shrimp, oysters, and BBQ and flirting with the ladies.

At the height of the party, the Lt Colonel said, "I have a 12 ft man-eating gator in my pool and I'll give a $1000.00 to anyone who has the balls to jump in." When the words were barely out of his mouth, there was a loud splash, and everyone turned around and saw Sgt. Boudreaux in the pool!

Boudreaux was fighting the gator and kicking its ass! Sgt. Boudreaux jabbed the gator in the eyes with his thumbs, throwing punches, doing all kinds of stuff like head-butts and choke-holds, biting the gator on the tail and flipping the gator through the air like some kind of judo instructor.

The water was churning and slashing everywhere! Both Boudreaux and the gator were screaming and raising hell.

Finally, Boudreaux strangled the gator and let it float to the top like a Wal-Mart goldfish. Boudreaux then slowly climbed out of the pool. Everybody stared at him in disbelief.

The Lt Colonel then says, "Well Sgt Boudreaux. I reckon I owe you a $1000.00."
    "No that's okay. I don't want it," replied Boudreaux.

The Lt Colonel then said "Man, I have to give you something. You won the bet. How about $500.00."
    "No, thanks. I don't want it," answered Boudreaux.

The Lt Colonel again said, "Come on, I insist on giving you something. That was amazing. How about my Rolex Watch?"
    Again Boudreaux said No.

Confused, the Lt Colonel asked, "Well, Sergeant Boudreaux, then what do you want?"
    And Sgt Boudreaux replied, "I just want the name of that sombitch who pushed me in the pool"!

2. Lounge   -   #2