Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bored

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Somebody cheer me up, Im hella bored right now.

Quit my job today, Nobodys around, and no ones talkign here. I am gonna explode.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    roar?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    yo what up homie?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    ummmmmmmm.....go get shitfaced!

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    Where did you work, and why did you quit?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I worked at the PennySaver. Its a magazine just for classified ads. I basically sat at a desk all day placing ads for people, and blah blah blah. Anyways i quit for multiple reasons. Big reason was that my boss was a dick. Seemed to do thing things just to make me mad and want to quit. Plus a guy at work, i knew a secret about him. It got out, and basically made him look bad. So i had to get out of there. It was just a bunch of drama at work, and i wanted to get away.

@Guyver, stop trying to send me a virus, i will carve you up and eat you. vbmenu_register("postmenu_1088792", true);
    Last edited by asmithz; 07-08-2005 at 07:08 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    I worked at the PennySaver. Its a magazine just for classified ads. I basically sat at a desk all day placing ads for people, and blah blah blah. Anyways i quit for multiple reasons. Big reason was that my boss was a dick. Seemed to do thing things just to make me mad and want to quit. Plus a guy at work, i knew a secret about him. It got out, and basically made him look bad. So i had to get out of there. It was just a bunch of drama at work, and i wanted to get away.

@Guyver, stop trying to send me a virus, i will carve you up and eat you. vbmenu_register("postmenu_1088792", true);

H4x0r

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    Well good for you man, if that place sucked, get the fuck out, I worked in a hell hole like that, and its just not worth it to hate where you work so much.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    yo, if i were you i'd get another job ASAP, trust me, nothing is better than something to occupy your time to get your mind off of things (and get paid ). but other than that, go paintballing or airsofting (the latter is better), it'll let u vent all the anger u need.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz

H4x0r
    OH FO SHO!

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast