Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yet another baby killing/injuring due to games..

Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad

First the stabbing, then this, and now the terrorist bombings. England all of a sudden became a much worst place to live in than America . Seriously, wtf is wrong with people these days? Baby killing cuz you can't get past a specific Mario level? WTF. Share your comments.
    If any doubt still lingered about your idiocy, surely this statement has quelled them.
    C'mon, take it easy on the little neo-nazi. You would be the same as him if your mother got fired from the local Hooters for being a fat ass, now wouldn't you?
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    LMFAO neo-nazi eh? I like that term

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Reading through this forum l get a distinct odour of anti-Islam\pro-Israel bias.

Good on you Cpt. Azad for maintaining a sense of decorum.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by RioDeLeo
    Reading through this forum l get a distinct odour of anti-Islam\pro-Israel bias.

Are you replying to his sig. I think you must be since this thread isn't about the Middle East. I don't follow your thinking about decorum.

I doubt you've read much on here if you think Cpt_Aztard maintains decorum and that there is a prevalence of anti-Islamic bias.

In fact, I think you just made it up.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I think its just the raw horror of a child being killed , it happens everywhere and we look for reasons why . We can' t understand how someone could do it. Blaming a game is a fucking joke. cpt_azad, is n't Canada next on the Al qaeda hit list ? So no country is safe from these nuts .
    Last edited by peat moss; 07-10-2005 at 03:09 PM.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    yup it sure is peat, just don't know how people can't spot sarcasm when they see it (manker is possibly the biggest dumbass alive always trying to criticize my every post).

as for anti-islamic and pro-israeli, umm no i dont think so. FST is pretty unbiased except for those few ignorant ones...

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Al Kaholic's Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    LMFAO neo-nazi eh? I like that term
    Young man, why would you say such a thing?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18

Are you replying to his sig. I think you must be since this thread isn't about the Middle East. I don't follow your thinking about decorum.

I doubt you've read much on here if you think Cpt_Aztard maintains decorum and that there is a prevalence of anti-Islamic bias.

Yes, l've noticed your welcomes on here to newcomers. Do your best boyo, l eat people like you for breakfast.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp

Yes, l've noticed your welcomes on here to newcomers. Do your best boyo, l eat people like you for breakfast.
    I usually can't eat a whole person before dinner time. Maybe a midget or small child.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I never eat anyone on the first date

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast