Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cloned Cd Vs. Bin.cue./ Image File

First off, i cant offer my opinion cuz i dont know what a cloned cd is. From the name it sounds just like a Bin or Cue or Image file

Which do u prefer and why?>
    -TiMz

2. Games   -   #2
    it is a image but it cant be extracted by a unility like winiso, you got to burn it with clone cd i would say a bin is better cos you have more control over it.

3. Games   -   #3
    is it possible to burn a cloned cd using nero?
    -TiMz

4. Games   -   #4
    Fasttracker A
    CLONE CD IS REALLY GOOD opps
    caps lock
    clone cd is good for copying copy righted software and games ,even protected ones .......but thats just for making a back up copy right.
    without a crack needed ,but you need the cd

if you could download an image file from kazaa that would be perfect
    so much easyier than dam bin and cue and iso files

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by nahan@10 April 2003 - 18:49
    CLONE CD IS REALLY GOOD opps
    caps lock
    clone cd is good for copying copy righted software and games ,even protected ones .......but thats just for making a back up copy right.
    without a crack needed ,but you need the cd

if you could download an image file from kazaa that would be perfect
    so much easyier than dam bin and cue and iso files
    Yes, that's the advantage of Clone CD, but you need to pay for it. Unless, you look for a *ahem* then it'll be free.

6. Games   -   #6
    Fasttracker A
    If those image files where readily availible it would change the world of....................... umm game back ups.

I would start to post them but do you know what that would be like trying to download, like weeks maybe months.

Hey whose the expert on the subject maybe they would know

File:sims IMAGE.img
    Length:578782512 Bytes,565217KB
    UUHash:=eyahti4SUjN9ZsVeWw3E07jbMNw=

File:simsIMAGE.CCD
    Length:771 Bytes,1KB
    UUHash:=j09JvWbb7hhwj3Jlbgp02Pz8//8=

File:simsIMAGE.sub
    Length:23623776 Bytes,23070KB
    UUHash:=XonWLJIVrb1oXmmzdiqTh0Egoyo=

7. Games   -   #7
    Fasttracker A
    i

8. Games   -   #8
    hmm, so the clone cd runs like the acual retail disk............hmmm intresting. How do u use them?

Which app can burn them?
    -TiMz

9. Games   -   #9
    Fasttracker A
    Clone cd is the app. ,its so easy to use look it up on the site.

And yes it runs like a retail disk a perfect clone.

The file i posted earier is the sims image file(old game i know,Its an experiment)hopefully someone can download it and burn it w/ clone cd.

Theoretically it will work,if you can manage to download it .

I am online 24 /7

AHHHAH for back ups only

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by Timz@11 April 2003 - 10:32
    hmm, so the clone cd runs like the acual retail disk............hmmm intresting. How do u use them?

Which app can burn them?
    well some of that info is incorrect....At least with some of the CD's I have Copied with CloneCD. I copied hitman 2, once with CloneCD, the other with Nero. and both times the game would install off the copied disc, but it wouldn't play off the copied disc, thus needing a*well you people know what it needed* .....Some disc's will make an exact copy, I think I made an exact copy of Diablo 2, but that was over 18 months ago. the copy protection has improved greatly since then. also, a little known trick....if you are having trouble burning with Nero or your other Fav prog, try Xp pro's CD-writing tool, its not as fast and you don't have nearly as much control over the process, but more than one time when Nero couldn't copy a disc, XP pro could. Just drag and drop the file onto your CD writer, and it will prompt you when your done to write the disc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast