Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 124

Thread: Good morning.

  1. #1
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,677
    Is it breakfast if I eat before I go to bed?


    I mean really.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    Is it breakfast if I eat before I go to bed?


    I mean really.
    does it matter what you really have for each meal ? I only eat breakfast maybe once a month, rest of the time I'm eating dinner for each meal

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Teegeeack
    Posts
    3,799
    Yes, it is.

    Im about to have a little snack before hitting teh sack also.
    Spoiler: Show

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,677
    @rob: You took that wtf and turned it right around, didn't you?



    I was just wondering whether people thought that time>sequence of events, or the other way around.

    Is breakfast simply the first meal of the day, or does it have to come after you've woken up after a night's sleep?


    I don't really have much of a breakfast most days of the week myself, if one has to eat it after a night's (day's really) sleep, btw.
    I never have much of an apetite right after waking up.
    Last edited by Snee; 07-09-2005 at 01:35 AM.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Teegeeack
    Posts
    3,799
    I tend to skip the after-awake meals, just lotsa coffee and a toilet is all i need.
    Spoiler: Show

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,677
    Good morning btw, everybody for whom it is morning, I meant to say that too, hence the title.


    I don't do coffee at any time at all, it keeps me awake longer than now, if that's possible. And it makes me feel kinda' sick if I have it right after waking up :x

    Suppose the toilet comes in handy there, tho'.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,497
    11 PM here. Breakfast is quite some time away.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    @rob: You took that wtf and turned it right around, didn't you?



    I was just wondering whether people thought that time>sequence of events, or the other way around.

    Is breakfast simply the first meal of the day, or does it have to come after you've woken up after a night's sleep?


    I don't really have much of a breakfast most days of the week myself, if one has to eat it after a night's (day's really) sleep, btw.
    I never have much of an apetite right after waking up.
    Well, for me life is a little different. I work 12 hr night shifts, so your "breakfast" is my dinner. My lunchtime is anywhere between 1:00am - 4:00 am. On a normal workday I wake up at 5:00 p.m. so I am not about to eat breakfast food.
    To answer part of your question though, sometimes I choose not to eat before work, I have to be awake before I'm hungry

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Austin, Tx...ya'll
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by RPerry
    Well, for me life is a little different. I work 12 hr night shifts, so your "breakfast" is my dinner. My lunchtime is anywhere between 1:00am - 4:00 am. On a normal workday I wake up at 5:00 p.m. so I am not about to eat breakfast food.
    To answer part of your question though, sometimes I choose not to eat before work, I have to be awake before I'm hungry
    The life of the vampyre is a hard one, no?
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibonbon

    The life of the vampyre is a hard one, no?
    Not at all, I live that life every time im down here in florida.

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •