Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Got me thinking...

  1. #1
    Reguarding the G8 and such, 7 memebers agree'd to make an agreement to stop making so many green house gases and causing so much polution. However George Bush said that America would not cut down saying it would hurt the American economy too much and he was not willing to do that.

    What kinda country's economy is so dependant on poluting the earth and causing global warming

    Just something that made me think.
    Last edited by Peerzy; 07-09-2005 at 07:44 AM.


  2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Reguarding the G8 and such, 7 memebers agree'd to make an agreement to stop making so many green house gases and causing so much polution. However George Bush said that America would not cut down saying it would hurt the American economy too much and he was not willing to do that.

    What kinda country's economy is so dependant on poluting the earth and causing global warming

    Just something that made me think.
    Any country in the world where they prepared to put politics or profit first. Or both. I think you will find that a few of the 'third world' countries pollute more than the USA. India being a prime example. But then again I could be wrong. I dont know why I read newspapers, watch TV and read books. They are all feeding me misinformation.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

  3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Reguarding the G8 and such, 7 memebers agree'd to make an agreement to stop making so many green house gases and causing so much polution. However George Bush said that America would not cut down saying it would hurt the American economy too much and he was not willing to do that.

    What kinda country's economy is so dependant on poluting the earth and causing global warming

    Just something that made me think.
    Any country in the world where they prepared to put politics or profit first. Or both. I think you will find that a few of the 'third world' countries pollute more than the USA. India being a prime example. But then again I could be wrong. I dont know why I read newspapers, watch TV and read books. They are all feeding me misinformation.

    The US produces the most greenhouse and harmful gases in the world. Nearly an extra 1/3rd than what the second (India and closly followed by China) do.

    You should read more on the internet, no one can lie on teh net, it's against teh law.


  4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    You should read more on the internet, no one can lie on teh net, it's against teh law.
    Sadly that is the trouble with a lot of people today. They actually believe what they read on the Internet. As a result they type a lot of Sh*t, like wot I have just dun.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

  5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Newcasil
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,076
    I still think the other G7 countries should have signed the stronger worded document, and left the US out in the cold.

    If they dont want to reap the benefits, let em lie in their filth

    An It Harm None, Do What You Will

  6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    I still think the other G7 countries should have signed the stronger worded document, and left the US out in the cold.

    If they dont want to reap the benefits, let em lie in their filth
    The way the world spins their 'filth' comes our way.

    Its even (not)filtering down into the Lounge now.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •