Thread: Championship Manager 4

I know a lot of threads been started about this lately, so I searched but couldn't find an answer to this...

I downloaded CM4 for my bro, it installs fine, but when you run the game you can't start a new season game because the 'Continue Game' button isn't clickable. However, you can do other games, but thats kinda useless as the season is the best part.

Anyone know whats wrong?
    tia

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Im sorry I dont understand.....what the hell your on about lol. You say you want to start a new season? Well since you havent played it before ( thats why continue is unclickable) you press new game ( funnily enough....) and hey presto. You choose your team and start a new season. Its that easy.
    ...mumbles to himself...this is the most straightforward basic error EVER lol, sorry had to laugh at that question.
    TNTIcemanTNT

3. Games   -   #3
    I've never played this game before, I'm not familiar with how it works. besides its for my brother.

He says he goes to start a new game, then a screen comes up allowing you select the leagues you want (England, Brazil etc) but then he can't click Continue Game.

Edit: If he shouldn't be clicking that, what should he be clicking?

Someone please help, he's driving me crazy.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Um....ok. Well, hmmm oh I know what it is. Hes probably selected too many leagues ( surprisingly this game requires avery good comp to run lots of leagues) so it will automaticlly bar you from continuing to play the game, in order to maxamise performance. He should be able to control 2 leagues, although I did the Dutch and English Leagues conference up and it works for me.
    Hope this helps
    TNTIcemanTNT

5. Games   -   #5
    Thanks TNT.

Turns out he was just clicking the wrong button