Thread: Juiced PS2

MuddyMuddy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Anyone know how to take that auto save off?

Any Good Tips or Working Cheats to do with Career Mode?

Thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by MuddyMuddy
    Anyone know how to take that auto save off?

Any Good Tips or Working Cheats to do with Career Mode?

Thanks
    I don't think you can take off the auto-save feature. If you have lost the game, then reboot the xbox before it actually saves the game.

About the tips for playing in career mode, what ever car you buy, make sure that the HP doesn't go over 199. If your car HP is more than 199, then you will fall into Class 5/4/3/2/1 (depeding on wat car you have bought) and it will be next to impossible to win under any of those license, because no matter what you do to you car, CPU cars will be 5x faster than yours.

Where as, for example:
    If you get a Honda Civic, supe it up, increase its speed not pickup, then your car will be under 199HP, which means you will be racing under class 7 and you will be able beat CPU easily.

It always works! Just whatever you do, make sure your car HP stays at or under 199. nothing more than that.

hope it helps!
    Last edited by sameer0807; 07-11-2005 at 06:06 AM.

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

3. Games   -   #3
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    The best handling cars are front wheel drive, although the only good rear wheel car in that game would be the Nissan 350Z