Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: Is this a Chav Haircut?

  1. #1
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,026
    I'm a lil blurry on the chav definition but this is the haircut my sweet innocent lil 8 year old was sent home from his father's place with:





  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,484
    Quote Originally Posted by *goddess*
    I'm a lil blurry on the chav definition but this is the haircut my sweet innocent lil 8 year old was sent home from his father's place with:





    My Blog
    I'm still here.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,677
    That a proper 80's style synth-bloke kinda' haircut.

    I had them too when I was his age.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,026
    I guess that's okay then Snny.

    Now if someone could fix where I stoofed up the title I'd really feel better

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Quote Originally Posted by *goddess*
    I'm a lil blurry on the chav definition but this is the haircut my sweet innocent lil 8 year old was sent home from his father's place with:




    Sorry, I'm sure your son is lovely but the haircut is ghastly. It's like he has a rat growing out of the side of his head.

    If my dad had returned me to my mam like that I'd be half way to being an orphan.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,677
    Of course, in this day and age it might well be a chav-haircut.

    I know nothing about this new-fangled fashun business like wot they 'ave today

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    Sorry, I'm sure your son is lovely but the haircut is ghastly. It's like he has a rat growing out of the side of his head.

    If my dad had returned me to my mam like that I'd be half way to being an orphan.

    I totally agree with you and if his father didn't live on the other side of the country, at the very least he'd be having trouble walking right now.

    You're deliberately trying to mess with me now Snny.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,677
    Yes, yes I am.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Quote Originally Posted by *goddess*
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    Sorry, I'm sure your son is lovely but the haircut is ghastly. It's like he has a rat growing out of the side of his head.

    If my dad had returned me to my mam like that I'd be half way to being an orphan.

    I totally agree with you and if his father didn't live on the other side of the country, at the very least he'd be having trouble walking right now.

    You're deliberately trying to mess with me now Snny.
    My dad lived on the other side of the country as well (albiet a slightly smaller country). My mum used to be rather annoyed when I returned with a northern accent after only a weeks holiday...

    From: "Bye bye mother, I shall have a jolly good time in Newcastle."

    To:"A'up man, I had a canny time in Newcassle like."
    Last edited by Withcheese; 07-11-2005 at 02:20 AM.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Delta B.C. Canada
    Posts
    10,816
    Hey could of been worse it could of been a mullet hair cut !

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •