Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Azures

Im downloading torrents viai azures, is this very safe and how likely are you to get caught? Is there anything i can use to keep it secure?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    horia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    yes there is .. it's called safe peer.... it's a plugin u can install easily by going to installation wizard and choosing it.. it is recomanded that if it loads azureus in realy bad way ( I mean if it takes ages) u should ceck the box in the plugin's options: enable asyncrounious upload or smth like that...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ok thanks just one more question, when im downloading a file why does it say on tracker status "Scrape Error: Connection refused:connect"

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln-Imp
    ok thanks just one more question, when im downloading a file why does it say on tracker status "Scrape Error: Connection refused:connect"
    Sorry forget that.

EDIT: Sorry i thought it had changed but it is still the same. Anyone know it is saying that?
    Last edited by Lincoln-Imp; 07-13-2005 at 10:21 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    horia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    maybe because the tracker is loaded too much, the torrent doesn't exist on the tracker(highly unprobable), or some connection problems...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    It could also mean that you are waiting for connection. Some sites do make you wait a while if you don't have a good ratio.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    At the side of my file it says "means that the tracker is ok, you're connected to peers, but you dont have any remote connection. You may have a NAT problem if your torrents stay on yellow all the time" They do stay on yellow all the time. What does this mean?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Retired
    do you have a router?

if so port forward (check sticky)

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Nope i dont

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I get that same message and I do have a router. I reconfigured my router for the ports disabled the block wan request and filtered azureus also port triggered as well. My filtered internet Nat direction is disabled as well. Any ideas on what else I can try.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast