Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: No T.v.!!!

  1. #1
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    I AM CANADIAN!
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,008
    Bad storm here last night, and the cable has bin out since 1am and its now 1:17pm.....

    Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    you didnt miss anything...

    no good shows/movies on tv today
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 07-14-2005 at 07:39 PM.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    53
    Posts
    11,008
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    you didnt miss anything...

    no good shows/movies on tv today
    Hey IKE how do you know whats on Canadian tv,I thought you was in holland land

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyver
    Bad storm here last night, and the cable has bin out since 1am and its now 1:17pm.....
    Can you not just plug it back in.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    Hey IKE how do you know whats on Canadian tv,I thought you was in holland land

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    7,763
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    you didnt miss anything...

    no good shows/movies on tv today
    Hey IKE how do you know whats on Canadian tv,I thought you was in holland land

    Don't let the nut-obsessed dutch act fool you. He's also a mind reading mentalist.
    How do you think he got this job?
    The first person to say "by sucking up to the admin" gets banned.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    Hey IKE how do you know whats on Canadian tv,I thought you was in holland land

    Don't let the nut-obsessed dutch act fool you. He's also a mind reading mentalist.
    How do you think he got this job?


  8. Lounge   -   #8
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    IKE speaks truth.

    Nothing good on on canadian tv today...

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco
    IKE speaks truth.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    53
    Posts
    11,008
    Can't you pick up all the american channels with your big sattelite dishs and hacking type skills

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •