Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cow sh*t does not smell very nice

some farmer has spread cow poo all over his field, which is near by, and now there's a strong breeze outside and the cow sh*t must have been fresh cos everything fecking stinks of cow sh*t!

i'd close all the windows but then it would be too hot
    "Sure, baby. My Kung Fu is the best"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Last night the queue at the bar was four deep and 20 across. I was approximately dead centre of this seething mass of sweaty people. It wasn't nice.

This old alcoholic tramp guy (It was a JD Weatherspoons pub, they're allowed in there) was about three people from me - he farted and was shouted at 'cos the queue people didn't like it

He then screwed up his face and shit himself on purpose. It was mayhem and I lost my place in the queue

Tramp shit > Cow shit.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Damn, last night I decided to make a whole thread about this. I prolly would have fleshed the story out with more details.

I bet you're all gutted
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #4
    plz, lincoln cows feed on tramp shit fo' food, nice try though, manker

bad news about your place in the queue though'
    Last edited by Frohike; 07-15-2005 at 11:19 AM.
    "Sure, baby. My Kung Fu is the best"

5. Lounge   -   #5
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Last night the queue at the bar was four deep and 20 across. I was approximately dead centre of this seething mass of sweaty people. It wasn't nice.

This old alcoholic tramp guy (It was a JD Weatherspoons pub, they're allowed in there) was about three people from me - he farted and was shouted at 'cos the queue people didn't like it

He then screwed up his face and shit himself on purpose. It was mayhem and I lost my place in the queue

Tramp shit > Cow shit.
    that guy pwns

did he not realise he had no change of clothes?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Frohike

Yeah but tramp shit is, apparently, liquid - plus he had shorts and flip flops on. Some of it went on a girl.

Tramp shit must pwn cow shit 'cos cows don't poo over people in pubs

7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins

Tramp shit > Cow shit.
    that guy pwns

did he not realise he had no change of clothes?
    I don't think he cared. After we left, we seen him sitting on a bench near the taxi rank.

He made no attempt to distance himself from teh drunken chavs ... so yeah, apart from the horror of me witnessing the incident, he pwns

8. Lounge   -   #8
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle

Tramp shit > Cow shit.
    that is one of the fucking awesomest things i have ever heard
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

9. Lounge   -   #9
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthInsinuate

Tramp shit > Cow shit.
    that is one of the fucking awesomest things i have ever heard
    It must have been loud if you heard it.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Frohike

Has Mulder been made aware of this?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast