Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: LOOKING for Star Trek: TNG Best of. For $$

  1. #1
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    452
    Anyone in the states notice that Spike TV has on late friday nights the best of Star Trek: The Next Generation? I really enjoy it and I was going to buy the entire TV series until I noticed it cost mmm 600ish dollars.

    Also, to download them off bittorrent is kinda out of the question because of the size.

    So I was wondering, if anyone out there is a great fan of the series who already has them all can build a list of these best episodes on Spike TV and well.. you know .

    I am willing to pay via PayPal as well. PM me or post etc..
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes


  2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    davec8's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Windsor, Ontario
    Age
    40
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by slim150
    to download them off bittorrent is kinda out of the question because of the size.
    I guess you don't have the patience. I'm in the process of getting the Voyager series. I'm done copying the first 3 seasons and just finished DL'ing the 4th season. It takes a lot of time(each season is just under 9 GB) but it's worth it in the end.
    So I was wondering, if anyone out there is a great fan of the series who already has them all can build a list of these best episodes on Spike TV and well.. you know .
    What the best episodes are is a matter of opinion. If I listed all my favourite episodes of TNG, you probably won't agree with some of them. You need to decide yourself.

    As far as finding single episodes, I don't think bittorrent is the best choice. It's better for full seasons. I haven't looked myself but perhaps you'd have better luck with the edonkey network or Ares or DL the full season on BT then delete the ones you don't like.

  3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Asking money for 'backups' is wrong.

    Why not rent the DVDs and copy them?
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 07-16-2005 at 09:56 PM.

  4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by davec8
    I guess you don't have the patience. I'm in the process of getting the Voyager series. I'm done copying the first 3 seasons and just finished DL'ing the 4th season. It takes a lot of time(each season is just under 9 GB) but it's worth it in the end.
    So I was wondering, if anyone out there is a great fan of the series who already has them all can build a list of these best episodes on Spike TV and well.. you know .
    What the best episodes are is a matter of opinion. If I listed all my favourite episodes of TNG, you probably won't agree with some of them. You need to decide yourself.

    As far as finding single episodes, I don't think bittorrent is the best choice. It's better for full seasons. I haven't looked myself but perhaps you'd have better luck with the edonkey network or Ares or DL the full season on BT then delete the ones you don't like.



    yah i guess you are right. sigh
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes


  5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    Asking money for 'backups' is wrong.

    Why not rent the DVDs and copy them?
    Exactly. I have almost the entire series from DVD copies.

    Work smarter not harder slim.
    Last edited by Busyman; 07-16-2005 at 11:49 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    Asking money for 'backups' is wrong.

    Why not rent the DVDs and copy them?
    Exactly. I have almost the entire series from DVD copies.

    Work smarter not harder slim.

    brilliant
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •